Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Deathwish Fest -- Cambridge, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Queen -- Boston, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Devourment -- Rochester, NY -- July 21st, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014
Helmet -- West Hollywood, CA -- July 11th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-12-2010, 06:31 PM
Travis The Dragon's Avatar
Travis The Dragon Travis The Dragon is offline
My heart, tears, and prayers go out to the sad, abused, and suffering children of the world!
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota, USA
Posts: 2,529
Iron Maiden -- San Antonio, TX -- June 12th, 2010

01-The Wicker Man
02-Ghost Of The Navigator
03-Wrathchild
04-El Dorado
05-Paschendale
06-The Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg
07-These Colours Don't Run
08-Blood Brothers
09-Wildest Dreams
10-No More Lies
11-Brave New World
12-Fear Of The Dark
13-Iron Maiden
14-Number Of The Beast
15-Hallowed Be Thy Name
16-Running Free

Source: http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthr...t=13723&page=9 Coming in live I see!
__________________
Official forum for the ONE AND ONLY Queensryche: http://queensryche.freeforums.net/
My concerts, future and past: fonzbear2000.blogspot.com

Last edited by Travis The Dragon; 06-12-2010 at 07:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-12-2010, 06:34 PM
IrritatedTrout's Avatar
IrritatedTrout IrritatedTrout is offline
Not a number, I'm a free man
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5,326
Good news: looks like Pasch and DoD are rotating.

Bad news: fucking Wrathchild.
__________________
6/17 - Meshuggah
6/28 - Iron Maiden - Bergen, Norway
6/29 - Blaze Bayley - Bergen, Norway
7/1 - Iron Maiden - Luxembourg
10/31 - Fleetwood Mac
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-12-2010, 06:37 PM
Maiden33's Avatar
Maiden33 Maiden33 is offline
In Search of Truth
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Allentown, PA
Posts: 9,916
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrritatedTrout View Post
Good news: looks like Pasch and DoD are rotating.

Bad news: fucking Wrathchild.
Yeah, god dammit. Of all the overplayed "hits". The only thing I think I would want less is Run to the Hills or maybe Can I Play With Madness. At least The Trooper, 2 Minutes, and The Evil That Men Do are great songs that just happen to be overplayed.

Maybe there'll be another change in the set. I almost hope note. Sure, there's like a 10% chance it could get better, but I fear that there's like a 90% chance it'll get worse.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-12-2010, 06:50 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Wrathchild IS a great song, it just shouldn't have replaced an 8.5 minute song.
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-12-2010, 06:53 PM
Dissimulate's Avatar
Dissimulate Dissimulate is offline
Custom User Title
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 399
Why not just add Wrathchild?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-12-2010, 06:55 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 21,327
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
Wrathchild IS a great song, it just shouldn't have replaced an 8.5 minute song.
THIS
__________________
07/24 - Mutilation Rites
07/25 - Masked Intruder
07/27 - Touche Amore
07/31 - Warped
08/01 - Cannabis Corpse
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-12-2010, 06:55 PM
Maiden33's Avatar
Maiden33 Maiden33 is offline
In Search of Truth
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Allentown, PA
Posts: 9,916
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissimulate View Post
Why not just add Wrathchild?
Good point. 3 extra minutes wouldn't have made a difference.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-12-2010, 06:56 PM
IrritatedTrout's Avatar
IrritatedTrout IrritatedTrout is offline
Not a number, I'm a free man
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5,326
Because it's been their cop-out song for the past few years of their career. Charlotte the Harlot? Brighter Than a Thousand Suns? No, let's do goddamn fuckin Wrathchild.
__________________
6/17 - Meshuggah
6/28 - Iron Maiden - Bergen, Norway
6/29 - Blaze Bayley - Bergen, Norway
7/1 - Iron Maiden - Luxembourg
10/31 - Fleetwood Mac
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-12-2010, 06:57 PM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,806
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrritatedTrout View Post
Because it's been their cop-out song for the past few years of their career. Charlotte the Harlot? Brighter Than a Thousand Suns? No, let's do goddamn fuckin Wrathchild.
yup.
__________________
He's like "yo give me yo insurance information!" and I'm like "I didn't hit you with no car, I hit you with this mack truck I call a fist!"
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-12-2010, 06:58 PM
PowerMaiden's Avatar
PowerMaiden PowerMaiden is offline
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrritatedTrout View Post
Good news: looks like Pasch and DoD are rotating.

Bad news: fucking Wrathchild.

this


Cheers !
PowerMaiden
__________________
Life Down There Is Just A Strange Illusion
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
iron maiden

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:19 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008