Warped Tour -- Mansfield, MA -- July 10th, 2014
Metallica -- Warsaw, Poland -- July 11th, 2014
Snakecharmer -- London, England -- July 11th, 2014
Aerosmith -- Wantagh, NY -- July 10th, 2014
311 -- Lansing, MI -- July 9th, 2014

Old 09-14-2010, 01:31 PM
N00B

Talking Karnivool -- Hollywood, CA -- September 13th, 2010

Ok so where to even begin with this show. Well Karnivool is a sight to behold live. They are one of the most perfect live bands I have ever seen. And this night they were headlining at the Troubadour, which is one of my favorite venues in Hollywood. The sound was perfect, the setlist was perfect, and well the vibes were just great. All I kept hearing around me is how much people didn't expect them to be as good as they were, but ya they were awesome. Plus they played Change pt 1 and 2 which is the songs I never thought I would hear live. But ya as far as the musicians go, despite every member being amazing at their instruments, no one in the band was over shadowing the others. It was one band that I could actually say that the band as a whole was the best part of the show. Ian Kenny, the lead singer though was a stand out, as well as Steve Judd the drummer. But ya basically if you ever get the chance to see Karnivool do it, because in 5-10 years they will be headlining stadiums. Without further rambling, here is the setlist.

Karnivool-
Simple Boy
Goliath
C.O.T.E.
Set Fire to the Hive
Umbra
All I Know
Deadman
Shutterspeed
Roquefort
Themata
New Day

Encore-
Change Pt 1 and 2

All in all a super epic night. Oh and Tides of Man played also and I caught like a song from them due to pregaming for Karnivool, and they were really good. But Karnivool blew the roof off the place, and played a show that I will remember for the rest of my life.
Old 09-15-2010, 08:09 AM
Humanaut

This band is awesome live. I wish they would come back to Florida soon

Tags
karnivool