Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Boris -- Santa Cruz, CA -- August 21st, 2014
Skid Row -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 20th, 2014
The Quireboys -- West Hollywood, CA -- August 6th, 2014
High on Fire -- Los Angeles, CA -- August 19th, 2014
Nothing More -- Baltimore, MD -- August 18th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 06-09-2010, 09:53 PM
My heart, tears, and prayers go out to the sad, abused, and suffering children of the world!

I mentioned above that I did search for this band and couldn't fine their wikipedia, website, or myspace.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:29 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzbear2000 View Post
I mentioned above that I did search for this band and couldn't fine their wikipedia, website, or myspace.

Yes they're just a cover band. :P
Old 06-10-2010, 09:01 AM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzbear2000 View Post
Yeah, we all read that. The point is, you didn't try hard enough. The band itself actually has no Wikipedia page, but most of the members do. Did it ever occur to you to Google Ripper Owens or Lomenzo, both of whom were mentioned in the thread before you asked your question? Both of their Wikipedia pages have references to the fact that they are in a cover band called Hail!, and many of the other band members' names are hyperlinked to their Wikipedia pages, which also include references to the band.

Like DethMaiden said, fishing's not that hard. You just wanted us to give you the fish without having to do anything for yourself - and when we didn't, you went to another website and called us all a bunch of jerks. Classy.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:58 AM
My heart, tears, and prayers go out to the sad, abused, and suffering children of the world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natrlhi View Post
Yeah, we all read that. The point is, you didn't try hard enough. The band itself actually has no Wikipedia page, but most of the members do. Did it ever occur to you to Google Ripper Owens or Lomenzo, both of whom were mentioned in the thread before you asked your question? Both of their Wikipedia pages have references to the fact that they are in a cover band called Hail!, and many of the other band members' names are hyperlinked to their Wikipedia pages, which also include references to the band.

Like DethMaiden said, fishing's not that hard. You just wanted us to give you the fish without having to do anything for yourself - and when we didn't, you went to another website and called us all a bunch of jerks. Classy.
Ya, you're correct. I should have searched for the other band members. Also, I'm very sorry for insulting all of you. That was quite rude of me.

Tags
hail!