Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Godflesh -- San Francisco, CA -- April 20th, 2014
Warrior -- San Marcos, CA -- April 19th, 2014
Impaled -- Oakland, CA -- April 19th, 2014
Tankcrimes Brainsqueeze 2 -- Oakland, CA -- April 18th, 2014
Unearth -- Pontiac, MI -- April 17th, 2014

  #561  
Old 11-09-2010, 11:43 AM
mastodon421's Avatar
mastodon421 mastodon421 is offline
Not popular in Buffalo
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Swampscott,Massachusetts
Posts: 6,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
System OF A Down
1.Soldier Side
2.Holy Mountains
3.Toxicity
4.Dreaming
5.Sad Statue
6.Deer Dance
7.Aerials
8.Tentative
9.Chop Suey!
10.BYOB
Pretty good list, I hate Solider Side, but besides that nice choices.
__________________
5/3 letlive.
5/16 Mastodon
6/21 Fall Out Boy
7/22 Converge

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #562  
Old 11-09-2010, 12:21 PM
makethemsuffer12's Avatar
makethemsuffer12 makethemsuffer12 is offline
The time has come for all to see the men behind the curtain cast into disease
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Long Island
Posts: 4,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastodon421 View Post
Pretty good list, I hate Solider Side, but besides that nice choices.
What?! That song's incredible.
Reply With Quote
  #563  
Old 11-09-2010, 07:05 PM
Indestructible's Avatar
Indestructible Indestructible is offline
"Never wanted your approval, never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me" LOG
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Buffalo, New York
Posts: 4,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by makethemsuffer12 View Post
What?! That song's incredible.
Yes it is.
Reply With Quote
  #564  
Old 11-09-2010, 07:34 PM
Sepultura69's Avatar
Sepultura69 Sepultura69 is offline
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Planet Caravan
Posts: 3,425
METALLICA
1.FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE......There best song....period...
2.Disposable Heroes
3.No Remorse
4.One
5.Whiplash
6.Welcome Home.....sanitarium
7.Call of the Cthulu
8.Some Kind of Monster.....Yeah I said it...I love this fucking song....I will probably get some backlash for this
9.Seek and Destroy
10 Either....To Live is to Die, Eye of the Beholder, Frayed Ends of Sanity, And Justice For All, The thing that should not be Or.. Orion........

Just like every other band I make a list for on this thread....this band deserves a top 30....10 is just pitiful
__________________
2/15 - METAL CHURCH
3/23 - Sleep
4/26 - Black Sabbath
5/11 - Saint Vitus

Last edited by Sepultura69; 11-09-2010 at 08:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #565  
Old 11-10-2010, 07:38 AM
Nick_to_the_face's Avatar
Nick_to_the_face Nick_to_the_face is offline
The best part of waking up, is Satan in your cup
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 1,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepultura69 View Post
METALLICA
1.FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE......There best song....period...
2.Disposable Heroes
3.No Remorse
4.One
5.Whiplash
6.Welcome Home.....sanitarium
7.Call of the Cthulu
8.Some Kind of Monster.....Yeah I said it...I love this fucking song....I will probably get some backlash for this
9.Seek and Destroy
10 Either....To Live is to Die, Eye of the Beholder, Frayed Ends of Sanity, And Justice For All, The thing that should not be Or.. Orion........

Just like every other band I make a list for on this thread....this band deserves a top 30....10 is just pitiful
Reply With Quote
  #566  
Old 11-16-2010, 11:34 AM
Indestructible's Avatar
Indestructible Indestructible is offline
"Never wanted your approval, never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me" LOG
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Buffalo, New York
Posts: 4,561
Public Enemy
1. Shut Em Down
2. Black Steel In the Hour Of Chaos
3. By The Time I Get To Arizona
4. Sophisticated Bitch
5. Fight The Power
6. Can't Truss It
7. Get The Fuck Outta Dodge
8. Bring the Noise (With Anthrax)
9. Public Enemy No.1
10. You're Gonna Get Yours
Reply With Quote
  #567  
Old 11-16-2010, 12:02 PM
Sepultura69's Avatar
Sepultura69 Sepultura69 is offline
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Planet Caravan
Posts: 3,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
Public Enemy
1. Shut Em Down
2. Black Steel In the Hour Of Chaos
3. By The Time I Get To Arizona
4. Sophisticated Bitch
5. Fight The Power
6. Can't Truss It
7. Get The Fuck Outta Dodge
8. Bring the Noise (With Anthrax)
9. Public Enemy No.1
10. You're Gonna Get Yours
You listen to Public Enemy? Also how the hell can you not have "Don't Believe The Hype" or "Louder then a BOMB remix" in there!!!
__________________
2/15 - METAL CHURCH
3/23 - Sleep
4/26 - Black Sabbath
5/11 - Saint Vitus
Reply With Quote
  #568  
Old 11-16-2010, 06:05 PM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,715
Probably because he has his own opinion?
__________________
I listened to three Babymetal tracks...sounds like Chun Li getting butt-fucked by Andrew W.K. That's not something I ever wanted to hear.
-El Gordo
Reply With Quote
  #569  
Old 11-16-2010, 06:26 PM
Indestructible's Avatar
Indestructible Indestructible is offline
"Never wanted your approval, never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me" LOG
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Buffalo, New York
Posts: 4,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
Probably because he has his own opinion?
Few people on this site understand that.
Reply With Quote
  #570  
Old 11-16-2010, 06:48 PM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,715
Correction: It's one of his few opinions that isn't wrong.
__________________
I listened to three Babymetal tracks...sounds like Chun Li getting butt-fucked by Andrew W.K. That's not something I ever wanted to hear.
-El Gordo
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:31 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008