Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Steve Vai -- Birmingham, AL -- November 30th, 2016
Epica -- Atlanta, GA -- November 29th, 2016
Metallica -- Toronto, Ontario -- November 29th, 2016
Animals As Leaders -- Pontiac, MI -- November 26th, 2016
Pixies -- Antwerp, Belgium -- November 25th, 2016


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Misinformation and Propaganda

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 05-26-2010, 04:56 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is online now
RIP in Pepperinos MetalSetlists FB Group ;_;7
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 24,556
Blog Entries: 19
Was he a big member of the songwriting process or something?

To me, Slipknot was always Joey's thing.
__________________
11/5 - Wayfarer
11/9 - Black Dahlia Murder & Napalm Death
11/17 - NOFX
11/25 - Henry Rollins
12/1 - Extinction A.D.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-26-2010, 04:58 PM
makethemsuffer12's Avatar
makethemsuffer12 makethemsuffer12 is offline
welp
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Long Island
Posts: 4,280
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Was he a big member of the songwriting process or something?

To me, Slipknot was always Joey's thing.
That's what I want to know. I always thought that Mick, Jim, and Corey were the main songwriters, but I could be wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-26-2010, 05:14 PM
Indestructible's Avatar
Indestructible Indestructible is offline
"Never wanted your approval, never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me" LOG
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Buffalo, New York
Posts: 4,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by makethemsuffer12 View Post
That's what I want to know. I always thought that Mick, Jim, and Corey were the main songwriters, but I could be wrong.
That is true. Paul was a founding member of slipknot. Corey and Joey have always stood out more than the other members to me.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-26-2010, 06:57 PM
Div's Avatar
Div Div is offline
cool babies, strange but not a stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,356
so a guy in slipknot overdosed on drugs? this is an absolute travesty, how will the other 30 band members ever manage without him? they might have to break up now. what a terrible loss for the world of metal.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-26-2010, 07:12 PM
makethemsuffer12's Avatar
makethemsuffer12 makethemsuffer12 is offline
welp
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Long Island
Posts: 4,280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Div View Post
so a guy in slipknot overdosed on drugs? this is an absolute travesty, how will the other 30 band members ever manage without him? they might have to break up now. what a terrible loss for the world of metal.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-26-2010, 07:16 PM
Div's Avatar
Div Div is offline
cool babies, strange but not a stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,356
Quote:
Originally Posted by makethemsuffer12 View Post
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-26-2010, 07:28 PM
idrinkwine732's Avatar
idrinkwine732 idrinkwine732 is offline
Pursue happiness with diligence
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Washington, D.C.
Posts: 4,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
That is true. Paul was a founding member of slipknot. Corey and Joey have always stood out more than the other members to me.
Being a founder doesn't make you significant to the band's writing.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:18 PM.
2004-2016 www.metalsetlists.com all rights reserved



Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008