Impaled -- Oakland, CA -- April 19th, 2014
Tankcrimes Brainsqueeze 2 -- Oakland, CA -- April 18th, 2014
Unearth -- Pontiac, MI -- April 17th, 2014

Old 06-09-2010, 04:49 PM
We're dying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerslave_85 View Post
POSSIBLE SPOILERS AHEAD

So, the final two levels of the Master Hunter challenge are awesome. You have to hunt down four "legendary" animals: Khan the jaguar, Lobo the wolf, Gordo the boar, and Brumas the bear. I cheated and looked up their locations online, but it was still fun. That fucking jaguar is FAST. And the first time I went to kill Brumas, I was attacked by him, another bear, and a pack of wolves ALL AT THE SAME TIME Took me three tries to finally get him.
Hot damn, this is gonna be fun.

SPOILER ALERT

I'd be playing more often if I was still John. I hate Jack.
Old 06-09-2010, 07:28 PM
Headbanger

Another cool thing for people to look forward to...

Even thought I hate the plants it was a pleasure meeting Annabelle. The hottest chick in any video game by a mile!
6/29 - Primus
8/4 - Soundgarden & NIN
9/27 - Clutch & Janes Addiction
Old 06-09-2010, 07:54 PM
Now I am become Death. The destroyer of worlds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
Hot damn, this is gonna be fun.

SPOILER ALERT

I'd be playing more often if I was still John. I hate Jack.
I KNOW! Jack sucks ass compared to John
Old 06-13-2010, 03:50 PM
Banned Asshole

Got this game a few days ago, holy shit it is so fun.

Possible spoilers:

I just found Escuella and now I'm doing the missions for the Abraham Reyes guy and I'm really excited for the ending, because you guys said its amazing. Also:

I found a way to make a shit ton of money in the game: I got really good at the Five Finger Filet game, and I just play against the same person over and over for $100 each time, and in no time, I had plenty of cash. Right now I have about $5,500. I bought all the best weapons and best horse, and now I'm just trying to finish the missions!
Old 06-14-2010, 11:49 AM
Headbanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_halperin View Post
Got this game a few days ago, holy shit it is so fun.

Possible spoilers:

I just found Escuella and now I'm doing the missions for the Abraham Reyes guy and I'm really excited for the ending, because you guys said its amazing. Also:

I found a way to make a shit ton of money in the game: I got really good at the Five Finger Filet game, and I just play against the same person over and over for $100 each time, and in no time, I had plenty of cash. Right now I have about $5,500. I bought all the best weapons and best horse, and now I'm just trying to finish the missions!
Yeah I never lost a game of Liars dice. Who knew? hahaha

You have plenty of cash to buy everything. I would have enjoyed more things to buy actually. If you find all the treasures you basically have enough money to get everything also.

My biggest challenge was getting my fame up to match my honor. Don't ignore the Blue dot strangers. They are essential to getting the fame achievement.
6/29 - Primus
8/4 - Soundgarden & NIN
9/27 - Clutch & Janes Addiction
Old 06-14-2010, 11:58 AM
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks

Currently working my way through the Stranger challenges. I'm about halfway through. I'm optimistic about eventually getting to 100%, but I think the sharpshooter challenges and having to eliminate everyone else in a game of poker are going to be difficult to overcome. I think it's shitty to make dominating a game of chance a prerequisite to getting 100%, but that's just me.
Old 06-14-2010, 12:09 PM
We're dying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerslave_85 View Post
Currently working my way through the Stranger challenges. I'm about halfway through. I'm optimistic about eventually getting to 100%, but I think the sharpshooter challenges and having to eliminate everyone else in a game of poker are going to be difficult to overcome. I think it's shitty to make dominating a game of chance a prerequisite to getting 100%, but that's just me.
Poker's easy as shit in this game though. Just slowly increase your bet, regardless of your hand, and then about the third time around the table go all in and everyone will fold.
Old 06-14-2010, 12:51 PM
Not popular in Buffalo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
Poker's easy as shit in this game though. Just slowly increase your bet, regardless of your hand, and then about the third time around the table go all in and everyone will fold.
Yes it is indeed easy as shit. I have won a shitload of money mostly by bluffing.
7/22 Converge

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Old 06-14-2010, 09:05 PM
Banned Asshole

Just finished the game. Accidentally read a spoiler about the ending, so it wasn't as surprising as it may have been. I just realized that this is the first game I've ever played all the way through (at least all the missions) it was just awesome haha.

Possible Spoilers: I don't like playing as Jack, and with no missions, the game for me has gone a bit dull. I would love to complete the game 100%, but I doubt there is any way I could have the patience for that.
Old 06-14-2010, 09:18 PM
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks

Finished the Stranger quests. Man, that was a pain in the ass. It started getting annoying to do all these odd jobs for people only to end up being tricked, or for nothing to really happen. Some of them are pretty funny, though. Oh, and it turns out there's one, "I Know You," that can only be done BEFORE you complete all the main story missions. Luckily, it's not required for 100%. If that had been the case, I would have been fucking pissed.