Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Phobia -- Tempe, AZ -- July 11th, 2014
Collective Soul -- Woodhaven, MI -- July 11th, 2014
Warped Tour -- Mansfield, MA -- July 10th, 2014
Metallica -- Warsaw, Poland -- July 11th, 2014
Snakecharmer -- London, England -- July 11th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Misinformation and Propaganda

Old 05-20-2010, 05:20 PM
My heart, tears, and prayers go out to the sad, abused, and suffering children of the world!

lump buzkut needs to cancel themselves!
Old 05-21-2010, 05:05 AM
N00B

These shows had ZERO buzz. Reminds of when that self title Crue album came out in 94 with Corabi and they booked amphitheaters with Type O negative/King's X (what a bill!) both opening now I got front row tickets to that show no problem when they went on sale and a few days later whole tour was cancelled for some BS reason. Even when Crue got back with Neil they were playign small theaters and cavernously empty arenas (w/Cheap Trick) on the first 2 legs of the Generation swine tour. There was no demand for that then. A few years later there was more interest and Crue were filling bigger places. It as just so obvious in both these cases it wouldnt work and the band was delusional.

For the record I LIKE both bands in the examples too so not biased like I hate them. Durst is so ridiculous. At some point there will be nostalgia for the end of 90s start of 00s stuff and maybe they can do okay touring but it aint right now. They wouldnt sell out a larger CLUB tour right now. Anyone ever look at the sales figured for their last album, that EP? Ultra-scary and im sure interest level is a smidge higher with the public now but man. When they announced this tour and i saw the local date was the bigger amphitheater I told friends thats way to big, show won't happen. OOdles of tix were available afetr the on sale. Sure enough.. I never got them because I have seen them enough.
Old 05-21-2010, 05:09 AM
N00B

btw it is possible they could get on some package tour and therefore be in bigger places but that would still be BS spin by Fred. being a component of a package summer tour is night and day compared to headlining your own tour.
Old 05-21-2010, 05:33 AM

i had a feeling this tour wouldn't sell well in ampitheaters, probably not even arenas.

i might go see them when the tour is rescheduled for nostalgia reasons. i've heard they're a really fun band to see live, and i still listen to them every once in a good while.
2.17 Machine Head
2.18 Symphony X
Old 05-21-2010, 05:43 AM
N00B

I was always entertained when I saw them (either 7 or 8 times id have to do a mental count). And if youre interested you should check them out.
I know they get much hate, but hey they bring a lot of that on themselves, but I like what I like. Ive always liked a gamut of stuff in the rock realm (heavier to lighter, death metal to hair metal etc) and never really stop liking anyone just keep adding new stuff.

of course have never let me liking the band fool me that durst is not a douchebag. I got to meet him twice and the a-hole factor was through the roof the second time when they were at their height coincidentally LOL
Old 05-21-2010, 06:21 AM
Banned Asshole

hahahahahha metal
Old 05-21-2010, 01:56 PM
D.B.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyck View Post
No one's doin' it for the nookie any more. So sad.
seriously.
Old 05-21-2010, 02:05 PM
Banned Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by bt11763 View Post
That.. was one of the funniest things I have ever seen...
Old 05-24-2010, 07:51 AM
N00B

LIMP BIZKIT has released the following statement regarding its decision to cancel its previously announced summer tour in favor of a fall arena outing:

"Our reason for moving the U.S. tour dates is simple: We insist on bringing you the best concert experience we have to offer. An amphitheatre environment won't allow us to do that with so many seats directly in front of the stage. Moving away from amphitheatres and into venues with appropriate floor space will allow more room for jumping, dancing and moshing directly in front of the stage, instead of on a grassy knoll a hundred yards away. Ultimately, this is what we prefer.

"Those of you who want to sit down during our show will find plenty of seats around the outside of the floor area.

"We feel strongly about our decision and want this to be your best concert experience of 2010.

"We are truly sorry for any inconvenience.

"The updated list of dates will be announced as soon as we finish routing the tour (which is being done now) and anyone that has already purchased tickets will be refunded accordingly."

The "Gold Cobra" tour was scheduled to begin July 3 in Holmdel, N.J. at PNC Bank Arts Center.

According to frontman Fred Durst's recent tweets, only headlining shows in the U.S. and Canada are affected. Festivals, including radio events, are still a go as are the band's European dates.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:52 PM
When will Jesus bring the pork chops?

Worst. Band. Ever. My hatred has been brought back. I have never hated a band more in my life than this crap band. They cancelled the tour because noone gives a shit about them anymore. That's hilarious. Maybe they'll stay home and not subject the world to their horrible music again. I thought they were gone for good. I never understood why anyone but 12 year old glue sniffers would like this trash. Horrible in every way.