Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Impaled -- Oakland, CA -- April 19th, 2014
Tankcrimes Brainsqueeze 2 -- Oakland, CA -- April 18th, 2014
Unearth -- Pontiac, MI -- April 17th, 2014
Wayne Static -- Birmingham, AL -- April 17th, 2014
Ghost -- Toronto, Ontario -- April 17th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-22-2004, 10:38 PM
hot_turkey_ed's Avatar
hot_turkey_ed hot_turkey_ed is online now
Director, Set List Intelligence
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: California
Posts: 10,784
Blog Entries: 1
Metallica -- East Rutherford, NJ -- October 22nd, 2004

Blackened
Fuel
The Memory Remains
Wherever I May Roam
King Nothing
The Unforgiven
The God That Failed
St. Anger
Fade To Black
Master Of Puppets
Fight Fire With Fire
--------
Disposable Heroes
Nothing Else Matters
Sad But True
One
Enter Sandman
--------
Last Caress / Green Hell
Seek And Destroy
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-22-2004, 11:11 PM
HECHO EN MEXICO's Avatar
HECHO EN MEXICO HECHO EN MEXICO is offline
FUCK BUSH! VIVA HUGO CHAVEZ!
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LAKE FOREST, C.A.
Posts: 8,179
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot_turkey_ed
Blackened
Fuel
The Memory Remains
Wherever I May Roam
King Nothing
The Unforgiven
The God That Failed
St. Anger
Fade To Black
Master Of Puppets
Fight Fire With Fire
--------
Disposable Heroes
Nothing Else Matters
Sad But True
One
Enter Sandman
--------
Last Caress / Green Hell
Seek And Destroy
THE SET LIST IS KINDA CRAPPY BUT THEY DID PLAY THE TWO SONGS!


Most users ever online was 13, 09-29-2004 at 08:45 PM.
HECHO EN MEXICO, hot_turkey_ed

THATS RIGHT ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE I TAKE OVER THIS BB!
__________________
I AM A ....

MUSIC FANATIC/SOCIALIST//BEER DRINKER

Last edited by HECHO EN MEXICO; 10-22-2004 at 11:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-22-2004, 11:35 PM
hot_turkey_ed's Avatar
hot_turkey_ed hot_turkey_ed is online now
Director, Set List Intelligence
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: California
Posts: 10,784
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HECHO EN MEXICO
THE SET LIST IS KINDA CRAPPY BUT THEY DID PLAY THE TWO SONGS!


Most users ever online was 13, 09-29-2004 at 08:45 PM.
HECHO EN MEXICO, hot_turkey_ed

THATS RIGHT ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE I TAKE OVER THIS BB!
Replace LC/GH with Dyers and I'm good with it.

As far the other part....
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-22-2004, 11:42 PM
HECHO EN MEXICO's Avatar
HECHO EN MEXICO HECHO EN MEXICO is offline
FUCK BUSH! VIVA HUGO CHAVEZ!
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LAKE FOREST, C.A.
Posts: 8,179
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot_turkey_ed
Replace LC/GH with Dyers and I'm good with it.

As far the other part....
...
__________________
I AM A ....

MUSIC FANATIC/SOCIALIST//BEER DRINKER
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-23-2004, 08:38 AM
WorldSlavery82's Avatar
WorldSlavery82 WorldSlavery82 is offline
Ahhhhh
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 416
I was there. The Misfits stuff was the highlight for me, as well as DH.
__________________
Havok/Hatchet
Satyricon/Toxic Holocaust
Vader/Warbringer
Sonic Youth
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-23-2004, 01:40 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Everywhere Else
Posts: 22,954
At least they but Blackened back in
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-25-2004, 12:12 PM
KerryKingsBeard's Avatar
KerryKingsBeard KerryKingsBeard is offline
.
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 4,083
The Star-Ledger gave it a shitty review though
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
metallica

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:50 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008