Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Skid Row -- Toronto, ON -- August 20th, 2014
The Quireboys -- West Hollywood, CA -- August 6th, 2014
High on Fire -- Los Angeles, CA -- August 19th, 2014
Nothing More -- Baltimore, MD -- August 18th, 2014
Boris -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- August 17th, 2014

  #141  
Old 05-14-2010, 11:37 AM
mastodon421's Avatar
mastodon421 mastodon421 is offline
Not popular in Buffalo
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Swampscott,Massachusetts
Posts: 6,677
7/10

Pretty good shit the video was really fucked up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmg3jr7Bhfo
__________________
9/28 Coheed and Cambria
10/10 Limp Bizkit

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old 05-14-2010, 12:31 PM
NecroRob's Avatar
NecroRob NecroRob is offline
Now I am become Death. The destroyer of worlds.
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Seattle-ish
Posts: 1,028
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastodon421 View Post
7/10

Pretty good shit the video was really fucked up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmg3jr7Bhfo
10/10...Nuff said

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wNbYPThz54
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old 05-14-2010, 01:03 PM
xStructualDefect's Avatar
xStructualDefect xStructualDefect is offline
.
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroRob View Post
8/10. Not some of Kalmah's best stuff, but still a solid song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HEUUBK-KGE
__________________
1.19 Nightwish
2.4 August Burns Red
2.13 Bodom
2.17 Machine Head
2.18 Symphony X
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 05-14-2010, 01:41 PM
larvtard's Avatar
larvtard larvtard is offline
and you can never quarantine the past
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,236
6.5/10

not bad for modern metalcore (Well, actually I don't even mind melodic metalcore that much anyway). Decent breakdown (well, the first one Dunno how many there were; I lost count). The technical riff that interrupted it was cool though



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKN7yjtcsBU
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old 05-14-2010, 02:43 PM
SomewhereInTime72's Avatar
SomewhereInTime72 SomewhereInTime72 is offline
HEY! LISTEN!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: BKLYN NY
Posts: 12,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by loganarchy View Post
6.5/10

not bad for modern metalcore (Well, actually I don't even mind melodic metalcore that much anyway). Decent breakdown (well, the first one Dunno how many there were; I lost count). The technical riff that interrupted it was cool though



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKN7yjtcsBU
7/10. Pretty grindy. I can appreciate the heaviness of it, but it's fun only lasted for a minute. Might work better in the context of an album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au-gjjASgcE
__________________
"So yeah, monkey prostitution has happened."
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old 05-14-2010, 03:13 PM
mastodon421's Avatar
mastodon421 mastodon421 is offline
Not popular in Buffalo
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Swampscott,Massachusetts
Posts: 6,677
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomewhereInTime72 View Post
7/10. Pretty grindy. I can appreciate the heaviness of it, but it's fun only lasted for a minute. Might work better in the context of an album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au-gjjASgcE
4/10

Never really liked Dir En Grey. They are different I will give them credit for that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsiSx1u0TKk
__________________
9/28 Coheed and Cambria
10/10 Limp Bizkit

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old 05-14-2010, 05:03 PM
Dextrimental's Avatar
Dextrimental Dextrimental is offline
SADISTIC, MAGICIAN
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastodon421 View Post
4/10

Never really liked Dir En Grey. They are different I will give them credit for that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsiSx1u0TKk
7/10 that was cool, wasn totally up my street bur i repect it for sounding a lil different

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVbQo3IOC_A
__________________
Yesterday don't mean SHIT.
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old 05-15-2010, 03:50 PM
Travis The Dragon's Avatar
Travis The Dragon Travis The Dragon is offline
My heart, tears, and prayers go out to the sad, abused, and suffering children of the world!
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota, USA
Posts: 2,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextrimental View Post
7/10 that was cool, wasn totally up my street bur i repect it for sounding a lil different

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVbQo3IOC_A
2/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_GqVFa5GBA
__________________
Website Designer and Product Promotions for LightUpFun.com
My concerts, future and past: fonzbear2000.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old 05-15-2010, 08:53 PM
Uncle_Meat1940 Uncle_Meat1940 is offline
Banned Asshole
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 465
7.5 out of 10, maybe 8.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKTXJUYiAT4

I wish these guys weren't playing here the same day as Rush..
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old 05-15-2010, 09:27 PM
Natrlhi's Avatar
Natrlhi Natrlhi is offline
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 7,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle_Meat1940 View Post
7.5 out of 10, maybe 8.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKTXJUYiAT4

I wish these guys weren't playing here the same day as Rush..
Love that! You're not gonna get this response from anybody else on here, I guarantee ya.

Not only do I dig the original song a great deal, but I like what these guys (and gal) do as well. Great stuff.


...and now for something completely different:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXm2QKxQrmw
__________________
8/1 SummersLaughter
8/10 Boris / Atlas Moth / SubRosa
9/8 Man or Astro-Man?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008