Kreator -- London, England -- December 18th, 2014
It Lies Within -- Westland, MI -- December 16th, 2014
Pallbearer -- Kansas City, MO -- December 16th, 2014
System Of A Down -- Inglewood, CA -- December 13th, 2014

Old 05-04-2010, 05:46 PM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle_Meat1940 View Post
Hay thur, random cocksucker with a name that references shit and awesomeness at the same time, who tries to start shit for no apparent reason. How are you today?

Edit: I wanted to be cool and misspell my words like you, I am a copy paste metal fan after all, whatever the fuck that means.
Are you calling CoB or Sodom shit?
Old 05-04-2010, 05:54 PM
Banned Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzbang11 View Post
That was pretty cool.

And yes, it's shit that there are no Bay Area dates.
Thank you sir, haha

Ya, you'd figure that there would be a lot of Cali dates considering that's where they're from, but, you guys do get Primus shows while they're not on tour some times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Are you calling CoB or Sodom shit?
Is that really a question? CoB of course....
Old 06-14-2010, 05:58 PM
That Guy

Apparently there must be more dates....

Primus
Orpheum Theatre
Friday, October 1 at 7:30pm
On sale Saturday, June 19 at 12:00pm
$35.00

Primus will perform in the second annual Oddity Faire, a multi-medium event that will play in intimate environments around the country. The first Oddity Faire was created in 2009 by Primus' Les Claypool as a way to perform with a group of likeminded bands that, in his words, "dwelled outside the box and broke beyond the parameters set by the safe pallett of the mainstream." Claypool noted at the time, "Having trod the stages of such events as Lollapalooza, Woodstock 94, Reading, Bonnaroo, etc. I've come to realize that there really hasn't been an event that truly represented the type of creative individual that I am kin to.
Old 06-14-2010, 06:02 PM
In Search of Truth

This topic makes me now that UncleMeat has been banned.
Old 06-14-2010, 06:08 PM
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
This topic makes me now that UncleMeat has been banned.
He got banned? What happened?

I posted that show because I just got an email from Ticketmaster about this show in MN. I won free tickets to see them last time on the Beating a Dead Horse tour. I'd love to see them again.
Old 06-14-2010, 06:16 PM
In Search of Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
He got banned? What happened?

I posted that show because I just got an email from Ticketmaster about this show in MN. I won free tickets to see them last time on the Beating a Dead Horse tour. I'd love to see them again.
Basically, he just acted like an incredibly rude, arrogant douchebag for no reason.

Quotes from his episode include:
"Every time I read your opinions about music, I vomit in my mouth"

"Everyone who likes the music you like tends to be a chubby cocksucker who whines like a 12 year old girl on their period anytime someone disagrees with them"

It should also be noted that this was started by him interjecting himself into the argument about a post I made. I was having a fairly rational discussion/debate about it with Makethemsuffer, and he just launched into that sort of mode for no good reason whatsoever - and then tried to say I was the one who was getting out hand.

Also, I'm to understand he acted fairly disrespectful when warned by the mods about what he had posted. I'm actually upset that I never actually saw the post that got him banned. It's been deleted.
Old 06-14-2010, 06:19 PM
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
Basically, he just acted like an incredibly rude, arrogant douchebag for no reason.

Quotes from his episode include:
"Every time I read your opinions about music, I vomit in my mouth"

"Everyone who likes the music you like tends to be a chubby cocksucker who whines like a 12 year old girl on their period anytime someone disagrees with them"

It should also be noted that this was started by him interjecting himself into the argument about a post I made. I was having a fairly rational discussion/debate about it with Makethemsuffer, and he just launched into that sort of mode for no good reason whatsoever - and then tried to say I was the one who was getting out hand.

Also, I'm to understand he acted fairly disrespectful when warned by the mods about what he had posted. I'm actually upset that I never actually saw the post that got him banned. It's been deleted.
Wow, that is incredibly douchy. People like that just ruin forums. I don't like all the bands that people talk about here, and vice versa. I'm not going to call them gay for liking different bands then me.
Old 06-14-2010, 09:39 PM
My heart, tears, and prayers go out to the sad, abused, and suffering children of the world!

The full tour is on their site with quite a few more dates added: http://www.primusville.com/
Old 06-14-2010, 09:40 PM
I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking

Yeah they're coming out to Sacramento during the week, still a chance they could add a bay area date that weekend.