Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

The Goddamn Gallows -- Long Beach, CA -- April 16th, 2014
Unearth -- Ottawa, Ontario -- April 15th, 2014
Black Sabbath -- Ottawa, Ontario -- April 13th, 2014
Nile -- Baltimore, MD -- April 15th, 2014
Within Temptation -- Newcastle, England -- April 14th, 2014

  #31  
Old 05-04-2010, 04:46 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Bring Me The Horizon > Opeth
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 20,492
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle_Meat1940 View Post
Hay thur, random cocksucker with a name that references shit and awesomeness at the same time, who tries to start shit for no apparent reason. How are you today?

Edit: I wanted to be cool and misspell my words like you, I am a copy paste metal fan after all, whatever the fuck that means.
Are you calling CoB or Sodom shit?
__________________
04/16 - Ringworm
04/19 - Trog
04/22 - Ghost
04/24 - Iron Reagan
05/13 - SLAYER
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 05-04-2010, 04:54 PM
Uncle_Meat1940 Uncle_Meat1940 is offline
Banned Asshole
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 465
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzbang11 View Post
That was pretty cool.

And yes, it's shit that there are no Bay Area dates.
Thank you sir, haha

Ya, you'd figure that there would be a lot of Cali dates considering that's where they're from, but, you guys do get Primus shows while they're not on tour some times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Are you calling CoB or Sodom shit?
Is that really a question? CoB of course....
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 06-14-2010, 04:58 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 8,072
Apparently there must be more dates....


Primus
Orpheum Theatre
Friday, October 1 at 7:30pm
On sale Saturday, June 19 at 12:00pm
$35.00

Primus will perform in the second annual Oddity Faire, a multi-medium event that will play in intimate environments around the country. The first Oddity Faire was created in 2009 by Primus' Les Claypool as a way to perform with a group of likeminded bands that, in his words, "dwelled outside the box and broke beyond the parameters set by the safe pallett of the mainstream." Claypool noted at the time, "Having trod the stages of such events as Lollapalooza, Woodstock 94, Reading, Bonnaroo, etc. I've come to realize that there really hasn't been an event that truly represented the type of creative individual that I am kin to.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 06-14-2010, 05:02 PM
Maiden33's Avatar
Maiden33 Maiden33 is offline
In Search of Truth
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Allentown, PA
Posts: 9,898
This topic makes me now that UncleMeat has been banned.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 06-14-2010, 05:08 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 8,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
This topic makes me now that UncleMeat has been banned.
He got banned? What happened?

I posted that show because I just got an email from Ticketmaster about this show in MN. I won free tickets to see them last time on the Beating a Dead Horse tour. I'd love to see them again.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 06-14-2010, 05:16 PM
Maiden33's Avatar
Maiden33 Maiden33 is offline
In Search of Truth
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Allentown, PA
Posts: 9,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
He got banned? What happened?

I posted that show because I just got an email from Ticketmaster about this show in MN. I won free tickets to see them last time on the Beating a Dead Horse tour. I'd love to see them again.
Basically, he just acted like an incredibly rude, arrogant douchebag for no reason.

Quotes from his episode include:
"Every time I read your opinions about music, I vomit in my mouth"

"Everyone who likes the music you like tends to be a chubby cocksucker who whines like a 12 year old girl on their period anytime someone disagrees with them"

It should also be noted that this was started by him interjecting himself into the argument about a post I made. I was having a fairly rational discussion/debate about it with Makethemsuffer, and he just launched into that sort of mode for no good reason whatsoever - and then tried to say I was the one who was getting out hand.

Also, I'm to understand he acted fairly disrespectful when warned by the mods about what he had posted. I'm actually upset that I never actually saw the post that got him banned. It's been deleted.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 06-14-2010, 05:19 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 8,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
Basically, he just acted like an incredibly rude, arrogant douchebag for no reason.

Quotes from his episode include:
"Every time I read your opinions about music, I vomit in my mouth"

"Everyone who likes the music you like tends to be a chubby cocksucker who whines like a 12 year old girl on their period anytime someone disagrees with them"


It should also be noted that this was started by him interjecting himself into the argument about a post I made. I was having a fairly rational discussion/debate about it with Makethemsuffer, and he just launched into that sort of mode for no good reason whatsoever - and then tried to say I was the one who was getting out hand.

Also, I'm to understand he acted fairly disrespectful when warned by the mods about what he had posted. I'm actually upset that I never actually saw the post that got him banned. It's been deleted.
Wow, that is incredibly douchy. People like that just ruin forums. I don't like all the bands that people talk about here, and vice versa. I'm not going to call them gay for liking different bands then me.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 06-14-2010, 08:39 PM
Travis The Dragon's Avatar
Travis The Dragon Travis The Dragon is offline
Dragon Of The R˙che
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota, USA
Posts: 2,419
The full tour is on their site with quite a few more dates added: http://www.primusville.com/
__________________
My concerts, future and past: fonzbear2000.blogspot.com
My heart, tears, and prayers go out to the sad, abused, and suffering children of the world!
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 06-14-2010, 08:40 PM
TonyD's Avatar
TonyD TonyD is offline
Peace on earth sells... but who's buying?
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 6,144
Yeah they're coming out to Sacramento during the week, still a chance they could add a bay area date that weekend.
__________________
Mastodong/Gojira/KVELERTAK 5/1
Meshuggah 6/6
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:52 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008