ProgPower USA Kick-Off -- Atlanta, GA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA XV Day 2 -- Atlanta, GA -- September 13th, 2014
ProgPower USA XV Day 1 -- Atlanta, GA -- September 12th, 2014
Samhain -- Chicago, IL -- September 13th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 05-02-2010, 07:09 PM
you're pregnant so i kicked you in the stomach

Cannibal Corpse -- St. Paul, MN -- May 1st, 2010

Drove 5 hours to this and it was totally worth it! St.Paul is such a boring town though lol.

Lecherous Nocturne-awesome band, had never heard them untile than. Just your average death metal band, pretty good. 6/10

Skeletonwitch- amazing and even better seeing them the second time. 8/10

1349-First time I ever saw a Norwegian Black Metal band and it was awesome! 8/10

Cannibal Corpse-4th time seeing these guys and they were better than ever! they are alwasy on their A+ game and Corpsegrinder is an awesome entertainer!

got a setlist as well

Scalding Hail
Unleashing the Bloodthirsty
Murder Worship
Sentenced To Burn
Savage Butchery
The Cryptic Stench
Pounded Into Dust
The Wretched Spawn
Gutted
Evisceration Plague
Disfigured
Scattered Remains, Splattered Brains
Make Them Suffer
Priests of Sodom
Staring Through the Eyes of the Dead
Devoured by Vermin
A Skull Full of Maggots
Hammer Smashed Face
Stripped Raped and Strangled

all shirts from all 4 bands were $20. Skeletonwitch and Cannibal Corpse both had tour shirts
Old 05-02-2010, 07:17 PM
My heart, tears, and prayers go out to the sad, abused, and suffering children of the world!

I was there. It was INSANE!
Old 05-02-2010, 07:28 PM
That Guy

I really wanted to be at this show, but I had a gig of my own in Wisconsin.

If you guys seen a VERY tall guy in the audience, that's my good friend Steve from the band, This Will Not End Well. I played a gig with him the night before. He also hung out and interivewed Cannibal Corpse after the show for his metal podcast.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:39 PM
Lefty Guitarer

Cant believe they're doing one song off Wretched Spawn. Id kill to hear Psychotic Precision live.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:53 PM
Voodoo Child

One of the most brutal shows in a long time! I managed to catch a Cannibal Corpse pick, which was sweet!

The metal crowd in St. Paul is a small one. Fortunately, it was pretty packed last night at Station 4. Also, we were fortunate that some other promoters were not doing this show as well. Some shows, you're there until past 2:00 a.m., which gets kind of old. Hopefully, someone will eventually figure out that we don't want to see a bunch of crappy local bands, then the headliner.

In St. Paul, you have to know where to go for fun. During the daytime, the sidewalks are dead. However, if you go into one of the many covered walkways, you'll notice an undiscovered, crowded world unseen from the outside. Malls, restaurants, coffee shops, and thousands of people walking from building-to-building, all interconnected.

I can't wait for these guys to get back to the area again. Now, to figure out how to talk my wife into letting me take the kids to Cattle Decapitation next week...
Old 05-02-2010, 08:18 PM
Banned Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
I really wanted to be at this show, but I had a gig of my own in Wisconsin.

If you guys seen a VERY tall guy in the audience, that's my good friend Steve from the band, This Will Not End Well. I played a gig with him the night before. He also hung out and interivewed Cannibal Corpse after the show for his metal podcast.
You know Steve too? hahaha I actually talked to him last night about that gig, among other things.

Ya, it was a pretty good show, but mainly all I did was talk to people, the only full set I watched was Skeletonwitch. Lecherous Nocturne was when we prepared for Skeletonwitch, I didn't really dig 1349, and Corpse, well... I've seen them 6 times now.. It's more of a tradition now than anything, I mean, Corpse was the first extreme metal show I ever went to. I stood by Skeletonwitch's merch stand and got 3/5ths of the band to sign my album (Need to get the other two next time) but for about a 1/3rd of the time I just stood outside and chatted with James Lee. All in all though I enjoyed the show.
Old 05-02-2010, 08:24 PM
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle_Meat1940 View Post
You know Steve too? hahaha I actually talked to him last night about that gig, among other things.

Ya, it was a pretty good show, but mainly all I did was talk to people, the only full set I watched was Skeletonwitch. Lecherous Nocturne was when we prepared for Skeletonwitch, I didn't really dig 1349, and Corpse, well... I've seen them 6 times now.. It's more of a tradition now than anything, I mean, Corpse was the first extreme metal show I ever went to. I stood by Skeletonwitch's merch stand and got 3/5ths of the band to sign my album (Need to get the other two next time) but for about a 1/3rd of the time I just stood outside and chatted with James Lee. All in all though I enjoyed the show.
Oh yeah. Steve has been a good friend of mine for almost a year now. Wish I could say it was longer, but I've only been playing in my Metal band, Shattered, since June.

When you said you talked to him, do you mean about the CC gig or the gig he did with my band the night before? Guess I'm kinda confused by that.

It does sound like a badass show. I would have loved to have seen Corpse and Skeletonwitch. I just started getting into them, Crushed Into Dust is a fucking brutal song. 1349 I really didn't give much of a chance yet. I still might, but there are very few Black Metal bands I do like. Emperor being tops for me.
Old 05-02-2010, 09:03 PM
Banned Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
Oh yeah. Steve has been a good friend of mine for almost a year now. Wish I could say it was longer, but I've only been playing in my Metal band, Shattered, since June.

When you said you talked to him, do you mean about the CC gig or the gig he did with my band the night before? Guess I'm kinda confused by that.

It does sound like a badass show. I would have loved to have seen Corpse and Skeletonwitch. I just started getting into them, Crushed Into Dust is a fucking brutal song. 1349 I really didn't give much of a chance yet. I still might, but there are very few Black Metal bands I do like. Emperor being tops for me.
I've known him for about the same amount of time. He was talking about how tired he was from driving to Wi and shit so I assume... Hell ya dude, I'm picky when it comes to Black Metal as well.
Old 05-02-2010, 09:25 PM
My heart, tears, and prayers go out to the sad, abused, and suffering children of the world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle_Meat1940 View Post
I've known him for about the same amount of time. He was talking about how tired he was from driving to Wi and shit so I assume... Hell ya dude, I'm picky when it comes to Black Metal as well.
As far as black metal, what do you think of Dimmu Borgir? Personally, I'm a HUGE fan! I love how their songs change directions and how the singer does a lot of different things with his vocals.
Old 05-02-2010, 09:55 PM
Banned Asshole

Not a fan, but to each his own, like I said, I'm really fuckin picky when it comes to the Black Metal

Tags
cannibal corpse