Misery Signals -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 23rd, 2014
Rhapsody of Fire -- Cd. Obregon, Mex -- August 24th, 2014
Sleep -- Boston, MA -- August 24th, 2014
Alice in Chains -- Rama, Ontario -- August 23rd, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 04-29-2010, 12:58 PM
N00B

Cannibal Corpse -- Toronto, Ontario -- April 28th, 2010

Fucking insane night. Skeletonwitch opened and they were as awesome as always. This was my 3rd time seeing them now and they just keep getting better.

setlist:
Submit To The Suffering
Upon Wings Of Black
The Despoiler Of Human Life
Repulsive Salvation
Sacrifice For The Slaughtergod
Stand, Fight, & Die
Crushed Beyond Dust
Beyond The Permafrost
Blinding Black Rage
Within My Blood

1349 were next and I honestly wasn't digging them all that much. I went outside about 5 minutes into their set. They were nothing special to me.

The Almighty CANNIBAL CORPSE took the stage. My 2nd time seeing them now, and this time was so much better. Their presence on stage sent chills down my spine. I have never moshed harder in my life. I crowd surfed a bunch of times and Corpsegrinder eventually high fived me.

setlist:
Scalding Hail
Unleashing The Bloodthirsty
Savage Butchery
The Wretched Spawn
I Will Kill You
The Cryptic Stench
Pounded Into Dust
Gutted
Evisceration Plague
Disfigured
Death Walking Terror
Scattered Remains, Splattered Brains
Pit Of Zombies
Make Them Suffer
Priests Of Sodom
Staring Through The Eyes Of The Dead
A Skull Full Of Maggots
Hammer Smashed Face
Stripped, Raped & Strangled
Old 04-29-2010, 01:24 PM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

I cannot wait for Sundaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

WITHIN MY BLOOOOOOD

DO YOU HEAR THEM CALLING, FROM BEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOND

HAMMERRRRRRRR SMAAAAAAAAAASHED FAAAAAAAAAAACE
09/14 - Citizen
09/17 - Mineral
09/18 - Clutch
Old 04-29-2010, 09:01 PM
The cameras are whores for the daily bloodshed.

You guys got Pit o' Zombies and I Will Kill You!!! We didn't get either the night before in Montreal. Lucky bastards
Old 04-29-2010, 09:07 PM
That Guy

Not to hijack the thread but one of my best friends in the music community is housing Cannibal Corpse this weekend while they are in Minnesota. I'll keep you guys posted on how it goes.

It's awesome I'm playing a gig with him tomorrow (or I guess you can say tonight) then the next day he's having Cannibal Corpse over. If I didn't have a gig on Saturday I'd totally be over there partying. This is one of the few times I'm very dissappointed that I have a gig.
Old 04-30-2010, 02:18 AM
N00B

They seem to be rotating some songs. In some set you see Zombies, Kill You, and Terror while in others it's Sentenced, Murder Worship and Vermin. My hope is that they are doing this to prepare for extra long sets for the 2 DVD shoots they just announced.
Old 04-30-2010, 03:17 AM
The cameras are whores for the daily bloodshed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin-J View Post
They seem to be rotating some songs. In some set you see Zombies, Kill You, and Terror while in others it's Sentenced, Murder Worship and Vermin. My hope is that they are doing this to prepare for extra long sets for the 2 DVD shoots they just announced.
I agree.
Old 05-02-2010, 03:43 PM
Voodoo Child

Did any one catch the set list from the St. Paul show last night? I was there, but was getting bounced around too much to document the set list.

Brutal show!
Old 05-02-2010, 03:59 PM
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremysaal View Post
Did any one catch the set list from the St. Paul show last night? I was there, but was getting bounced around too much to document the set list.

Brutal show!
My buddy Steve was. He actually got hang out with Cannibal Corpse after the show and stayed over at his house. I'll shoot him an email tonight and see if he remembers what the set was.

I would have LOVED to have been there but I had a gag.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:47 AM
N00B

Man oh Man that was such a fun as hell night. Before the show I met both George and Alex outside and got pictures with them , me and a group of friends got talking with George and he was ranting 'bout the US border patrol and whatnot it was funny as hell even a guy wrapped his arms around corpsegrinder and said to him "hey George do u want a bite of my burger?" and George said "No" and we all started cracking up. Plus when I went inside the opera house I was lucky to have met Pat, Paul, and Rob they were all nice as hell guys and I got a picture with all three. Pat and Rob then gave me guitar picks since I asked them if they had any. I was also the guy who got George to dedicate I Will Kill You to the emos, "This next song go's out to a guy who wanted me to dedicate this to the emos" and I'm like "That's me" and George go's "I know it's you". Plus as Corpse's set was wrapping up, it was fucking bullshit that Pat had a beer can thrown at his chest, so I was lucky to have gotten a picture with him because he didn't come out afterwards. So after the show me and my friend got to drink with Corpsegrinder and shoot the shit with him for an hour along with another friend of mine and a few other people , Corpsegrinder was a bit miffed that his Washington Capitals got eliminated in game 7 by the Montreal Canadiens so he said to the promoter of inertia entertainment "Fuck the Habs" in reference that the promoter was wearing a Habs jersey. But this was by far one of the best nights i've ever had.

Tags
cannibal corpse, skeletonwitch