Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Coheed and Cambria -- Boston, MA -- September 28th, 2014
Vixen -- Madrid, Spain -- September 27th, 2014
Crowbar -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- September 28th, 2014
Saviours -- San Francisco, CA -- September 27th, 2014
Styx -- Peachtree City, GA -- September 27th, 2014

  #21  
Old 04-30-2010, 03:51 AM
Jochen Jochen is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Milwaukee
Posts: 427
http://therave.com/concert_details.asp?id=4143
__________________
10/20 - Pearl Jam
11/1 - Samhain
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-30-2010, 05:09 AM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 21,898
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jochen View Post
LMFAO
__________________
09/26 - Black Cobra
09/29 - Interpol
09/30 - The Story So Far
10/05 - Macabre
10/07 - Knuckle Puck
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-30-2010, 06:24 AM
Bergman101 Bergman101 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Jersey
Posts: 403
Thats actually better, I like BoO a lot, tteotd, Periphery and Impending Doom are good too
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-30-2010, 09:40 AM
undergroundrage undergroundrage is offline
Banned Asshole
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Lakeland
Posts: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergman101 View Post
Thats actually better, I like BoO a lot, tteotd, Periphery and Impending Doom are good too
Periphery are horrid. When that guy starts singing, I want to rip my ears off.

I like BOO, TTEOTD and Impending Doom, to an extent, but they are so generic.

I've also always hated how it's called THRASH and Burn, but no Thrash bands are ever there.

Last edited by undergroundrage; 04-30-2010 at 09:42 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-30-2010, 12:21 PM
xStructualDefect's Avatar
xStructualDefect xStructualDefect is offline
.
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,763
hmm i might go if that lineup's true. i like BoO's latest album a lot.

and Periphery is good, the vocals are nice and it's different than the generic screaming you'd hear in that type of music.
__________________
1.19 Nightwish
2.4 August Burns Red
2.13 Bodom
2.17 Machine Head
2.18 Symphony X
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-30-2010, 01:11 PM
undergroundrage undergroundrage is offline
Banned Asshole
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Lakeland
Posts: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by xStructualDefect View Post
hmm i might go if that lineup's true. i like BoO's latest album a lot.

and Periphery is good, the vocals are nice and it's different than the generic screaming you'd hear in that type of music.
I like clean vocals over heavy music, but only if it's done right. I wanted to shoot myself when I seen Periphery on tour with Fear Factory last month. His voice comes off so....man I can't even explain...I just would never want to sit through it again.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-30-2010, 01:36 PM
xStructualDefect's Avatar
xStructualDefect xStructualDefect is offline
.
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by undergroundrage View Post
I like clean vocals over heavy music, but only if it's done right. I wanted to shoot myself when I seen Periphery on tour with Fear Factory last month. His voice comes off so....man I can't even explain...I just would never want to sit through it again.
hmm maybe they don't pull the clean vocals off live. i've only heard their studio work and it's pretty good.
__________________
1.19 Nightwish
2.4 August Burns Red
2.13 Bodom
2.17 Machine Head
2.18 Symphony X
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:16 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008