Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Marduk -- Norrköping, Sweden -- December 19th-20th, 2014
Despised Icon -- Worcester, MA -- December 21st, 2014
Cormorant -- San Francisco, CA -- December 20th, 2014
Opeth -- Toronto, Ontario -- December 21st, 2014
It Lies Within -- Flint, MI -- December 21st, 2014

  #11  
Old 09-22-2010, 05:35 PM
Bloodcurse's Avatar
Bloodcurse Bloodcurse is offline
Metal DJ
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Wilkes-Barre, PA
Posts: 1,431
Hell Awaits
Evil Has No Boundaries
The Antichrist
South of Heaven
Altar of Sacrifice
Skeletons of Society
Necrophiliac
Read Between the Lies
At Dawn They Sleep
Die by the Sword
Seasons in the Abyss
The Final Command
Black Magic
Mandatory Suicide
Reborn
Crionics
-------------Encore:
Kill Again
Angel of Death
Postmortem / Raining Blood
__________________
Ave Azarate! 218
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-22-2010, 05:38 PM
larvtard's Avatar
larvtard larvtard is offline
and you can never quarantine the past
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodcurse View Post
Hell Awaits
Evil Has No Boundaries
The Antichrist
South of Heaven
Altar of Sacrifice
Skeletons of Society
Necrophiliac
Read Between the Lies
At Dawn They Sleep
Die by the Sword
Seasons in the Abyss
The Final Command
Black Magic
Mandatory Suicide
Reborn
Crionics
-------------Encore:
Kill Again
Angel of Death
Postmortem / Raining Blood
What a set man
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-02-2010, 09:31 AM
larvtard's Avatar
larvtard larvtard is offline
and you can never quarantine the past
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,240
Trying something new here. Since Slayer's slow songs are so much better live, I'm gonna try to put as many slow ones in as I can (they have to be good, though )

Hell Awaits
Silent Scream
Read Between The Lies
Blood Red
Dead Skin Mask
Live Undead
Metal Storm/Face The Slayer
Crionics
Black Magic
At Dawn They Sleep
Necrophiliac
Kill Again
Spill the Blood
Chemical Warfare
Seasons in the Abyss

South of Heaven
Crypts of Eternity
Postmortem
Angel of Death
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-02-2010, 09:36 AM
daimonos's Avatar
daimonos daimonos is offline
Fairies wear boots and ya gotta believe me.
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 3,598
That would actually be an awesome set. If you're talking slow songs, a song or two from Divine Intervention wouldn't hurt though.
__________________
I've lost track of just about everything.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-06-2010, 08:05 AM
larvtard's Avatar
larvtard larvtard is offline
and you can never quarantine the past
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by daimonos View Post
That would actually be an awesome set. If you're talking slow songs, a song or two from Divine Intervention wouldn't hurt though.
Thanks dude. I don't think Divine Intervention is very memorable though.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-06-2010, 09:06 AM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by loganarchy View Post
Trying something new here. Since Slayer's slow songs are so much better live, I'm gonna try to put as many slow ones in as I can (they have to be good, though )

Hell Awaits
Silent Scream
Read Between The Lies
Blood Red
Dead Skin Mask
Live Undead
Metal Storm/Face The Slayer
Crionics
Black Magic
At Dawn They Sleep
Necrophiliac
Kill Again
Spill the Blood
Chemical Warfare
Seasons in the Abyss

South of Heaven
Crypts of Eternity
Postmortem
Angel of Death
That's just about perfect. Bloodcurse's ain't bad either.
__________________
He's like "yo give me yo insurance information!" and I'm like "I didn't hit you with no car, I hit you with this mack truck I call a fist!"
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-06-2010, 01:41 PM
larvtard's Avatar
larvtard larvtard is offline
and you can never quarantine the past
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
That's just about perfect. Bloodcurse's ain't bad either.
thanks man. I guess I know my Slayer, eh?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-06-2010, 02:55 PM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,906
SOUTH OF HEAVEN
DIE BY THE SWORD
WAR ENSEMBLE
KILL AGAIN
POSTMORTEM
RAINING BLOOD
HALLOWED POINT
CAPTOR OF SIN
CRIONICS
AT DAWN THEY SLEEP
HELL AWAITS
THE ANTICHRIST
BLACK MAGIC
ALTAR OF SACRIFICE
SEASONS IN THE ABYSS
SILENT SCREAM
CHEMICAL WARFARE
=============
ANGEL OF DEATH
SHOW NO MERCY
__________________
He's like "yo give me yo insurance information!" and I'm like "I didn't hit you with no car, I hit you with this mack truck I call a fist!"
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-09-2010, 01:39 PM
slaytanic's Avatar
slaytanic slaytanic is offline
You think you can destroy me you better think again
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: CANADA
Posts: 5
hell awaits
the antichrist
psychopathy red
piece by piece
necrophobic
alter of sacrifice
jesus saves
at dawn they sleep
blood red
world painted blood
seasons in the abyss
hate worldwide
dead skin mask
mandatory suicide
chemical warfare
black magic
expendable youth
aggressive perfector

encore:

angel of death
disciple
epidemic
postmortem
raining blood
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-09-2010, 02:01 PM
elturtleboy's Avatar
elturtleboy elturtleboy is offline
Kvlt,Grim,Frostbitten,and Grindage
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: California/LA
Posts: 3,470
i just had to redo mine
__________________
12/26-Lil B/Trash Talk
1/5-Cattle Decapitation/Theories
1/10-Sex Prisoner/Final Draft
1/16-Nausea/ACxDC
1/23-Harm's Way/Disgrace
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:53 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008