Skid Row -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 20th, 2014
The Quireboys -- West Hollywood, CA -- August 6th, 2014
High on Fire -- Los Angeles, CA -- August 19th, 2014
Nothing More -- Baltimore, MD -- August 18th, 2014
Boris -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- August 17th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 04-26-2010, 04:39 PM
N00B

Is it me or does anyone even like seeing swashbuckle? I think me taking a shit on stage would be more musical and entertaining in every way possible.
Old 04-26-2010, 04:49 PM
Bruised, hoarse, tired, sweaty, pained, and I had way more fun than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvenking View Post
Is it me or does anyone even like seeing swashbuckle? I think me taking a shit on stage would be more musical and entertaining in every way possible.
It's everyone but me. I get a kick out of their aesthetic and vulgarity and I'm not afraid to say it!

... plus Admiral Nobeard bought me a Deceased CD, so that make me lurve him specifically
Old 04-26-2010, 04:51 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyck View Post
It's everyone but me. I get a kick out of their aesthetic and vulgarity and I'm not afraid to say it!

... plus Admiral Nobeard bought me a Deceased CD, so that make me lurve him specifically
Cookie points on the Deceased cd for sure. Just saw them saturday, good as always, now if I did not drink so much, I would remember the set lists! They are mildly funny to see live. To me they are like a cheech and chong movie, only need to see it once every 5 years.
Old 04-26-2010, 04:58 PM
Bruised, hoarse, tired, sweaty, pained, and I had way more fun than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvenking View Post
Cookie points on the Deceased cd for sure. Just saw them saturday, good as always, now if I did not drink so much, I would remember the set lists! They are mildly funny to see live. To me they are like a cheech and chong movie, only need to see it once every 5 years.
I don't think they'll ever headline, and when I spoke to Pat got the feeling they never WANT to headline. However, seeing them open with a 15-30 minute set every few months for different tours is totally cool with me. I mean, where else are you going to get phrases like "Your mom is a sex basket" and "I want to see a circle pit as big as your mother's vagina"
Old 04-26-2010, 08:13 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyck View Post
I don't think they'll ever headline, and when I spoke to Pat got the feeling they never WANT to headline. However, seeing them open with a 15-30 minute set every few months for different tours is totally cool with me. I mean, where else are you going to get phrases like "Your mom is a sex basket" and "I want to see a circle pit as big as your mother's vagina"
Gwar? That's really it. haha, they are good for a good laugh, why they dress up like pirates, I have no idea.

Tags
acaro, amon amarth, arsonists get all the girls, cannibal corpse, cattle decapitation, chelsea grin, eluveitie, gaza, holy grail, impending doom, job for a cowboy, lecherous nocturne, malefice, municipal waste, periphery, skeletonwitch, swashbuckle, the red chord, the tony danza tapdance extravaganza, through the eyes of the dead, whitechapel