Head Wound City -- Los Angeles, CA -- September 21st, 2014
After The Burial -- Flint, MI -- September 20th, 2014
Periphery -- Lansing, MI -- September 19th, 2014
Otherwise -- Sturtevant, WI -- September 19th, 2014
Eluveitie -- Baltimore, MD -- September 19th, 2014

Old 04-15-2010, 07:41 PM
how young

Bleeding Through

This was an album i was really looking forward to and damn did it deliver. The blast beats are intense as hell and they introduced some guitar solos on the album. They aren't that bad but they seem a little outta place at times but that'll be fixed but the next album most likely. The synth is nice and not overused like in most bands today. The breakdowns are good and not overused. The vocals are top notch and the lyrics are great. Every song on this album is memorable and the music itself is catchy.
Old 04-15-2010, 08:48 PM
Banned Asshole

They have improved over the years. I got worried when The Truth came out, when they started singing all the time and getting really metalcore but they sure have turned it around with the last two albums.
Old 04-18-2010, 07:15 PM
how young

they have gotten so much heavier and they are so tight live even with how fast they all play now
Old 04-18-2010, 07:37 PM
Banned Asshole

Your Abandonment stands out on the new album.
Old 04-20-2010, 05:05 PM
how young

it has a death metal sound which is cool, i think my favorite is fifteen minutes and distortion devotion. the end of fifteen minutes is awesome
Old 04-25-2010, 01:06 AM
N00B

I feel like this is their weakest album by far. I am a HUGE fan. They are one of my most consistent bands that I like. This album has 2 great songs, 'Anti Hero' and the next track that is almost black metal and it's an amazing song. The rest are very mediocre, and the clean vocals this time aren't memorable, and they don't even sound good. The one song towards that end that tries to be 'noisy' is a complete mess. The one song thats basically an interlude, that repeats over and over is really bad, and the album closer tries to be just like their last album closer. A dissapointing album without memorable parts for the most part.
Old 04-25-2010, 06:21 AM
Banned Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedmusic View Post
I feel like this is their weakest album by far. I am a HUGE fan. They are one of my most consistent bands that I like. This album has 2 great songs, 'Anti Hero' and the next track that is almost black metal and it's an amazing song. The rest are very mediocre, and the clean vocals this time aren't memorable, and they don't even sound good. The one song towards that end that tries to be 'noisy' is a complete mess. The one song thats basically an interlude, that repeats over and over is really bad, and the album closer tries to be just like their last album closer. A dissapointing album without memorable parts for the most part.
I still haven't listened to it all the way through, which to me seems to mean the album isn't very good. Nothing really stands out on it (aside from the song I mentioned earlier), now that I think about it. But there is no way this is worse than The Truth. That album was horrid.