Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Deafheaven -- Toronto, Ontario -- September 19th, 2014
DragonForce -- Aberdeen, Scotland -- September 18th, 2014
Electric Light Orchestra -- London, England -- September 14th, 2014
Skeletonwitch -- West Springfield, VA -- September 12th, 2014
KISS -- Lake Oswego, OR -- September 14th, 2014

  #21  
Old 04-20-2010, 05:06 PM
The Green and Black's Avatar
The Green and Black The Green and Black is offline
Ironbound
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 694
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
Alright guys, either I'm a pedophile or I'm gay, pick one.
B-Rad is a gay pedophile.

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-20-2010, 05:13 PM
Cynicist's Avatar
Cynicist Cynicist is offline
I return to the cem-e-te-ryyy
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 144
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-20-2010, 06:21 PM
ChildrenofSodom's Avatar
ChildrenofSodom ChildrenofSodom is offline
Regretting my username
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 12,259
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
Note to self: Brad really loves 11 and 12-year-old girls. Seriously dude, it's starting to get creepy.
Fixed. Evidence: Chloe Moretz, AnnaSophia Robb.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-20-2010, 06:57 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofSodom View Post
Fixed. Evidence: Chloe Moretz, AnnaSophia Robb.
Alright, well, now I'm definitely in trouble.

EDIT: I never said these girls were hot IN THE PRESENT TENSE. I said they WILL be. And, well, tell me I'm wrong.
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.

Last edited by DethMaiden; 04-20-2010 at 06:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-20-2010, 07:01 PM
Sanitarium78's Avatar
Sanitarium78 Sanitarium78 is offline
Concert Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 4,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green and Black View Post
I had no idea who this was, then I looked this up, and now I'm thrilled I had no idea who this was.
Good, i'm not the only one who had no clue who this was and had to look her up. Nothing says you might be getting older and out of touch better than when someone mentions a teen pop star and you're answer to that is "who?"
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-20-2010, 07:06 PM
Derelict's Avatar
Derelict Derelict is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 3,207
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-20-2010, 07:08 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
I feel that it's necessary to let those who are unaware know, I'm 19. I'm not some guy in his 30s who finds 17-year-olds attractive. Just, you know, for my own protection here.
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-20-2010, 07:35 PM
powerslave_85's Avatar
powerslave_85 powerslave_85 is offline
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Burlington, VT
Posts: 10,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
Alright, well, now I'm definitely in trouble.

EDIT: I never said these girls were hot IN THE PRESENT TENSE. I said they WILL be. And, well, tell me I'm wrong.
Well, I can't really tell you you're wrong, because I've never thought about it. Because they're 12.
__________________
"COLONEL KLINK, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!"
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-20-2010, 08:09 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerslave_85 View Post
Well, I can't really tell you you're wrong, because I've never thought about it. Because they're 12.
I would say I should quit while I'm ahead but that was miles ago.

ALSO AnnaSophia Robb is 16.
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.

Last edited by DethMaiden; 04-20-2010 at 08:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-20-2010, 08:13 PM
powerslave_85's Avatar
powerslave_85 powerslave_85 is offline
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Burlington, VT
Posts: 10,977
Well excuse me for not having your encyclopedic knowledge of underage girls.




__________________
"COLONEL KLINK, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!"
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:16 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008