Death Brings Death
March From Hell
Gravelord
Endless Armageddon
Summon the Beast
Wild Dogs
Lord of the Wasteland
Nuke the Cross

both of my friends insist Death Master was played as well, and that's quite possible, but I don't know where and I am not positive.

Last edited by Wizzbang11; 04-11-2010 at 02:25 PM.
Old 04-11-2010, 08:12 AM
I'm the ghoul of the medical profession

I don't have selists from anyone else so I'll just go band by band.
Oh, and the flyer promised raffles and prizes if you showed up early, there were none at any point in time.

Knuckle Duster: Holy shit they were terrible. Bad sloppy thrash, and they had a midget with a squirt gun and some slut dancing with a chain the entire time on stage with them.

Golers: Tied for second best band of the night. Awesome Canadian punkish music. The singer/guitarist kinda looked like Brian Posehn and the bass player sat in a chair because of some injury, but still managed to have more energy than most of the other bands performing.

(some resemblance)

Don't really remember the order from here except the last 4 were Fog of War, Zombie Holocaust, Bonded by Blood and Toxic Holocaust.

Sacrificer
: They were ok. Sounded a bit like Slayer, just as generic as most of the bands that played.

Laceration: The band that tied with Golers. Really good. Sounded more old school death metal than crappy new thrash, so that was cool, and they were easily the heaviest band of the night. They did however suck at saying who they were, like a lot of the bands, so I had to track down what band I had just seen afterwords, when you would hope they'd make that clear at some point in the set. They were really, really good.

I honestly do not know which band was which until Fog of War, like I said, they were TERRIBLE at letting you know who was playing and most of them either just never mentioned their own band name or talked in a metal voice the whole time. The only noteworthy things from the next few bands were the fact that one of them was from Portugal, and one of them encored with a Suicidal Tendencies song and had one of the ST guys sing it (that was pretty awesome.)

Fog of War: Bad power metal/thrash. It just wasn't good.

Fueled by Fire: Not bad, played only a handful of songs. Half new half old from what I gathered, and their last song was a request from my friend and they pointed him out, that was cool.

My friend who loves FF just told me they played Thrash is Back and Dreams of Terror, Eye of the Demon and then 4 other new ones.

Zombie Holocaust: When ZH started I thought they were really bad. I still do, music just sucked, but they did the whole party thrash thing (boogie boards, beach balls, pinatas filled with condoms, silly string etc.) and that was pretty fun. It got crazier as it went on and I must admit it was quite awesome to violently run in circles while being sprayed with silly string and being assaulted with beach balls. Music was painful though, except for the Beastie Boys cover they closed with.

Bonded By Blood: Sounded just like every other thrash band. They were not good and covered Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, which might have been cool if there werent multiple other bands that already do that.

Toxic Holocaust
: Musically, the best time I have seen Toxic Holocaust. Al Chambers wasn't an exceptional drummer but I kind of miss him, he was awesome. The new guy is fine but doesn't really seem to fit into the band, and looks to be a decade younger than Joel. TH played great and it was a fun show, but I gotta say, it's really lame to tell your fans that you will be playing two of the greatest songs(Warfare and Metallic Crucifixion) you have ever written and an awesome cover and then play almost the exact same set you have been doing for the last few years, but it was blast anyway. Wish it would have been longer and the setlist had been mixed up more, but between TH, Golers and Laceration it was totally worth the $15, can't say the same for the other bands.

I have a mystery setlist too, that I got off the stage at the end of the show, no idea what band it goes to, but if anyone does know:
Herd Loathing
Turn Your Head
Monument
Eyes
Misnathropy (sp)
Downside
Slowpoke
EDIT: Dammit, forgot Fueled by Fire.

Last edited by Wizzbang11; 04-11-2010 at 08:32 AM.
Old 04-11-2010, 10:49 AM
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa

Fog of War are a shit ton better than any of those LA bands. That's a marathon of generic thrash though.

Tags
toxic holocaust