Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Downset -- Albany, NY -- July 24th, 2014
Megadeth -- Tolmin, Slovenia -- July 25th, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Tinley Park, IL -- July 24th, 2014
Queen -- Columbia, MD -- July 20th, 2014
Deathwish Fest -- Cambridge, MA -- July 22nd, 2014

  #1  
Old 04-05-2010, 01:36 PM
bt11763's Avatar
bt11763 bt11763 is offline
Bobb O)))
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 2,186
EYEHATEGOD US Tour




fuck yes. i missed them last time they came around, and i haven't had a chance to see Nachtmystium or Brutal Truth.
__________________
9/1-POTR
9/5-Altar of Plagues
9/25-St. Vitus
10/4-Melvins
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-05-2010, 01:37 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
This would be fucking crazy, I'm sure. I'll have to see about the Louisville and Cleveland gigs.
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-05-2010, 01:40 PM
Natrlhi's Avatar
Natrlhi Natrlhi is offline
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 7,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
This would be fucking crazy, I'm sure. I'll have to see about the Louisville and Cleveland gigs.
The Cleveland gig is in a veryveryveryvery small bar that's less than a mile from where my brother lives. Think Bernie's, but without the low ceiling and not in a basement.
__________________
8/1 SummersLaughter (?)
8/9 Boris / Atlas Moth / SubRosa (?)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-05-2010, 01:41 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natrlhi View Post
The Cleveland gig is in a veryveryveryvery small bar that's less than a mile from where my brother lives. Think Bernie's, but without the low ceiling and not in a basement.
If I go, it looks like it's gonna be in Louisville, unfortunately. Cleveland doesn't have Nachtmystium or Brutal Truth, and it's not on a weekend.

EDIT: Venue site doesn't list Brutal Truth for the Louisville gig, but it does list Black Tusk. To which I say, EVEN BETTER!
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.

Last edited by DethMaiden; 04-05-2010 at 01:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-05-2010, 01:44 PM
JuuKun's Avatar
JuuKun JuuKun is offline
Red Light In My Eyes
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pawtucket, RI
Posts: 2,085
The Providence date starts at 4 PM and has Gut Bucket, Product of Waste, Sexcrement, Sin of Angels, Black Anvil, Tombs, Howl, Nachtmystium, Brutal Truth, and Eyehategod. Don't know if any of the others are like that. I might go.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-05-2010, 01:44 PM
bt11763's Avatar
bt11763 bt11763 is offline
Bobb O)))
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 2,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
If I go, it looks like it's gonna be in Louisville, unfortunately. Cleveland doesn't have Nachtmystium or Brutal Truth, and it's not on a weekend.

EDIT: Venue site doesn't list Brutal Truth for the Louisville gig, but it does list Black Tusk. To which I say, EVEN BETTER!
yeah brutal truth is only 10th-13th
__________________
9/1-POTR
9/5-Altar of Plagues
9/25-St. Vitus
10/4-Melvins
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-05-2010, 01:45 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Everywhere Else
Posts: 22,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
Venue site doesn't list Brutal Truth for the Louisville gig, but it does list Black Tusk. To which I say, EVEN BETTER!


Sick tour, bum bout no west coast.
__________________
Feel It
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-05-2010, 01:45 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bt11763 View Post
yeah brutal truth is only 10th-13th
EHG, Nachtmystium, and Black Tusk is enough for me to go, I think.
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-05-2010, 01:45 PM
bt11763's Avatar
bt11763 bt11763 is offline
Bobb O)))
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 2,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuuKun View Post
The Providence date starts at 4 PM and has Gut Bucket, Product of Waste, Sexcrement, Sin of Angels, Black Anvil, Tombs, Howl, Nachtmystium, Brutal Truth, and Eyehategod. Don't know if any of the others are like that. I might go.



fuck thats awesome


EDIT: FUCK YES BLACK ANVIL AND TOMBS ARE ON THE BROOKLYN DATE FFFFFFFUCCCCCKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
__________________
9/1-POTR
9/5-Altar of Plagues
9/25-St. Vitus
10/4-Melvins

Last edited by bt11763; 04-05-2010 at 01:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-05-2010, 05:00 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 21,349
Blog Entries: 19
Wish this was coming here. ; 3;
__________________
07/24 - Mutilation Rites
07/25 - Masked Intruder
07/27 - Touche Amore
07/31 - Warped
08/01 - Cannabis Corpse
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:05 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008