Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Marduk -- Norrköping, Sweden -- December 19th-20th, 2014
Despised Icon -- Worcester, MA -- December 21st, 2014
Cormorant -- San Francisco, CA -- December 20th, 2014
Opeth -- Toronto, Ontario -- December 21st, 2014
It Lies Within -- Flint, MI -- December 21st, 2014

  #1  
Old 02-08-2010, 09:36 PM
x-voltage x-voltage is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: illinois
Posts: 321
List of the most BADASS bands

These don't necessarily have to be your favorite bands, but just bands that are purely badass. Bands that you would love moshing to.


-Chimaira
-Five Finger Death Punch
-Hatebreed
-Lamb of God
-Machine Head
-Pantera
-Slipknot
-Throwdown
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-08-2010, 09:38 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,828
Blog Entries: 1
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-08-2010, 09:42 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is online now
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 22,351
Blog Entries: 19
5 finger death punch
lamb of god
winds of plague
basically any band i can find on the radio between ufc matches and before my bros get here with the keg

shit is fuckin badass i bet the singers could kick anyones ass and therefore their music is so good

disturbed
korn (R U READY??????? JUMP DA FUKK UP!!!1)_


yeah man, i love badass bands

edit: fucking hatebreed man
__________________
12/16 - Pallbearer
12/18 - Orange Goblin
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-08-2010, 09:52 PM
Maiden33's Avatar
Maiden33 Maiden33 is offline
In Search of Truth
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Allentown, PA
Posts: 9,931
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
5 finger death punch
lamb of god
winds of plague
basically any band i can find on the radio between ufc matches and before my bros get here with the keg

shit is fuckin badass i bet the singers could kick anyones ass and therefore their music is so good

disturbed
korn (R U READY??????? JUMP DA FUKK UP!!!1)_


yeah man, i love badass bands

edit: fucking hatebreed man


Seriously, I lol'd.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-08-2010, 09:54 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,828
Blog Entries: 1
In all seriousness, this thread is something that would have appeared on the board a couple years ago as total irony if it appeared at all, and it kind of makes me want to throw up that a shit ton of active posters would probably love to share their totally serious answers to this question now.
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-08-2010, 09:57 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is online now
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 22,351
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
In all seriousness, this thread is something that would have appeared on the board a couple years ago as total irony if it appeared at all, and it kind of makes me want to throw up that a shit ton of active posters would probably love to share their totally serious answers to this question now.
dude wtf i bet u cudnt even fight log or 5fdp one on one u fag so stfu and go back 2 ur dundeongs and dragons ultra underground BR00TAL shit just because its popular doesnt mean its not good i no hot girls who l;isten to log and 5fdp so that more than ur shitty shit can get

I think I've effectively lumped together every typical rebuttal from certain members of this board into one post!
__________________
12/16 - Pallbearer
12/18 - Orange Goblin
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-08-2010, 10:01 PM
Maiden33's Avatar
Maiden33 Maiden33 is offline
In Search of Truth
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Allentown, PA
Posts: 9,931
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
dude wtf i bet u cudnt even fight log or 5fdp one on one u fag so stfu and go back 2 ur dundeongs and dragons ultra underground BR00TAL shit just because its popular doesnt mean its not good i no hot girls who l;isten to log and 5fdp so that more than ur shitty shit can get

I think I've effectively lumped together every typical rebuttal from certain members of this board into one post!
That's two for two in the department.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-09-2010, 07:25 AM
Natrlhi's Avatar
Natrlhi Natrlhi is offline
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 7,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
That's two for two in the department.
Very true, sir - and very accurate to form, I might add. Monsieur Mankvill's post is really quite the work of art, I must say. Note the liberal use of acronyms, which the youth of today employ generously in order to increase the speed at which they can text. Also note the conscious omission of sentence breaks - or indeed, any punctuation whatsoever - a technique which is also applied for basically the same reason. In addition, notice the absence of proper capitalization - after all, pressing the "shift" button requires extra keystrokes which are not essential to a good scenester post. Finally, note the general tone of the paragraph - heavy on the chest-beating metaphors, insults to the reader (as well as belittling others to bolster the writer's own wavering self-esteem), and generally rebellious attitude. Oh, and the intentional misspellings are the coup de grace - they just seem to scream, "I don't care about proper spelling - screw society and your RULES!"

Bravo, old chap - bravo. Well done, indeed. You truly are in touch with the youth of today. Might we trouble you to interpret for us from time to time? Some of the posts from the young scenesters on this board are getting frightfully difficult to discern - your periodic assistance would be most welcome. Again - kudos, Sir Mankvill!
__________________
8/1 SummersLaughter
8/10 Boris / Atlas Moth / SubRosa
9/8 Man or Astro-Man?

Last edited by Natrlhi; 02-09-2010 at 10:04 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-09-2010, 12:40 PM
Indestructible's Avatar
Indestructible Indestructible is offline
"Never wanted your approval, never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me" LOG
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Buffalo, New York
Posts: 4,561
Lamb Of God
Pantera
Five finger Death Punch
Slayer
Hatebreed
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-09-2010, 12:50 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Fuckin kids these days don't know shit




Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:54 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008