19. Would?
20. Rooster

Set Time: 9:04-10:55

Alice In Chains Lineup:
Vocals/Guitar: William DuVall
Vocals/Guitar: Jerry Cantrell
Bass: Mike Inez
Drums: Sean Kinney

This was my 8th time seeing AIC since 1991 and it was another excellent show. I was front row between Mike and William. It was great to hear A Looking In View but I was disappointed that they dropped The Last Of My Kind. Between the St. Louis show and the Chicago show I got to hear both of them, so that is cool. I was really hoping that they would play Dirt but I missed out on that one again. I know they played it at least a couple of times on this tour. I also did not get to hear Love, Hate, Love at either show, but the set list is great so I really can't complain.

The crowd was definitely into it. The band commented on how great the crowd was a number of times. The place was packed and it got very warm towards the end of the show. There were a few crowd surfers but not much of a crush. The Aragon is a cool place to see a show. The only downside is that the stage is so high. I swear it is probably 7 feet tall. It makes for a rough night on the neck if you are up front, but it probably makes it easier to see the band if you are back in the crowd.

I ended up with 3 more picks and I gave one to a friend that was back further in the crowd. I also had a hand on a drum stick but could not hold on to it. That is the 3rd time that I have just missed out on a stick, ha ha. Great show and I can't wait to see them again.

One funny side note, it was 60 degrees and sunny when I left my house. 3 hours later when I got to Chicago it was 30 degrees and snowing! My sinuses were killing me! I waited in line for about 45 minutes and it was 25 degrees by the time the line finally started moving. It was crazy.

Last edited by es156; 03-21-2010 at 12:12 PM.
Old 03-21-2010, 12:35 PM
Just typing this here because I don't like noob under my name....

A buddy of mine had an extra ticket, didn't get the text till it was too late.
Old 03-21-2010, 02:00 PM
N00B

great harmonies

I had put AIC on the back burner for a # of yrs,but after hearing the new disc,and recieving an invite went to see the show.Man the opening salvo of All Secrets,It Aint Like That and Again was REALLY powerful!!I too would have really liked to hear Dirt,but what the hell,all else was terrific.I stood in front of the sound board,the ole brawllroom was buffed up(I hadnt been there in a # of yrs)and they sounded GREAT.I found MiddleClass Rut to be pretty good also for 2 guys.The crowd was friendly and very into it,lots of singing along--had to be a great buzz for the band.

Tags
alice in chains