Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Sleep -- Chicago, IL -- August 29th, 2014
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers -- Clarkston, MI -- August 24th, 2014
Cheap Trick -- Boston, MA -- August 27th, 2014
Misery Signals -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 23rd, 2014
Rhapsody of Fire -- Cd. Obregon, Mex -- August 24th, 2014

  #1  
Old 02-26-2010, 11:23 AM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 21,730
Blog Entries: 19
Cattle Decapitation/Revocation Tour!

From Revocation's myspace!

Cattle Decapitation
Revocation
Enfold Darkness

May 6 Indianapolis, IN The Tip Top
May 7 Iowa City, IA The Picador
May 8 Minneapolis, MN Triple Rock
May 9 LaCrosse, WI The Warehouse
May 12 Tulsa, OK The Marquee
May 13 Amarillo, TX The War Legion Underground
May 14 Flagstaff, AZ The Downtown Greenhouse

Puh-leeeeeeeeeze add a date here between May 9th and 12th!
__________________
09/02 - Solstice
09/05 - DRI
09/09 - Origin
09/14 - Citizen
09/17 - Mineral
09/18 - Clutch
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-26-2010, 11:33 AM
Fires Of Sedition's Avatar
Fires Of Sedition Fires Of Sedition is offline
Visualize perfection
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
From Revocation's myspace!

Cattle Decapitation
Revocation
Enfold Darkness

May 6 Indianapolis, IN The Tip Top
May 7 Iowa City, IA The Picador
May 8 Minneapolis, MN Triple Rock
May 9 LaCrosse, WI The Warehouse
May 12 Tulsa, OK The Marquee
May 13 Amarillo, TX The War Legion Underground
May 14 Flagstaff, AZ The Downtown Greenhouse

Puh-leeeeeeeeeze add a date here between May 9th and 12th!
EAT MY SHORT DICK! YES! I was upset that they were playing in OKC because I hate driving that far. I'll definitely be going to this.
__________________
08-22: Dying Fetus/Powerglove/Fleshgod Apocalypse
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-26-2010, 11:37 AM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 21,730
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fires Of Sedition View Post
EAT MY SHORT DICK! YES! I was upset that they were playing in OKC because I hate driving that far. I'll definitely be going to this.
You best go enjoy Revocation too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP_H8yRyapM
__________________
09/02 - Solstice
09/05 - DRI
09/09 - Origin
09/14 - Citizen
09/17 - Mineral
09/18 - Clutch
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-26-2010, 11:38 AM
Fires Of Sedition's Avatar
Fires Of Sedition Fires Of Sedition is offline
Visualize perfection
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
You best go enjoy Revocation too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP_H8yRyapM
That's who I was talking about nigga. They the shiznet.

I've never even listened to Cattle Decapitation
__________________
08-22: Dying Fetus/Powerglove/Fleshgod Apocalypse
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-26-2010, 11:49 AM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 21,730
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fires Of Sedition View Post
That's who I was talking about nigga. They the shiznet.

I've never even listened to Cattle Decapitation
__________________
09/02 - Solstice
09/05 - DRI
09/09 - Origin
09/14 - Citizen
09/17 - Mineral
09/18 - Clutch
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-26-2010, 11:49 AM
Fires Of Sedition's Avatar
Fires Of Sedition Fires Of Sedition is offline
Visualize perfection
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post


I still love you though...
__________________
08-22: Dying Fetus/Powerglove/Fleshgod Apocalypse
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-26-2010, 01:50 PM
bt11763's Avatar
bt11763 bt11763 is offline
Bobb O)))
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 2,186
FUCK they better decide to shoot out over here.
__________________
9/1-POTR
9/5-Altar of Plagues
9/25-St. Vitus
10/4-Melvins
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-08-2010, 11:46 AM
idrinkwine732's Avatar
idrinkwine732 idrinkwine732 is offline
Pursue happiness with diligence
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Washington, D.C.
Posts: 4,413
GRRRRRR
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-08-2010, 03:18 PM
bt11763's Avatar
bt11763 bt11763 is offline
Bobb O)))
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 2,186
they added more dates, too late to copy/paste BECAUSE ITS STILL NOT HITTING MY GODDAMN MARKET
__________________
9/1-POTR
9/5-Altar of Plagues
9/25-St. Vitus
10/4-Melvins
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:42 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008