Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Downset -- Albany, NY -- July 24th, 2014
Megadeth -- Tolmin, Slovenia -- July 25th, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Tinley Park, IL -- July 24th, 2014
Queen -- Columbia, MD -- July 20th, 2014
Deathwish Fest -- Cambridge, MA -- July 22nd, 2014

  #5001  
Old 06-05-2010, 02:38 PM
larvtard's Avatar
larvtard larvtard is offline
and you can never quarantine the past
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,233
what songs have they played so far? I asked on the shoutbox but they're all talking about Slipknot
  #5002  
Old 06-05-2010, 02:39 PM
evildeadjedi's Avatar
evildeadjedi evildeadjedi is offline
Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the lightsaber.
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by loganarchy View Post
what songs have they played so far? I asked on the shoutbox but they're all talking about Slipknot
I have only seen Expendable Youth and War Ensemble but I just started watching and it's currently buffering.
  #5003  
Old 06-05-2010, 02:42 PM
larvtard's Avatar
larvtard larvtard is offline
and you can never quarantine the past
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by evildeadjedi View Post
I have only seen Expendable Youth and War Ensemble but I just started watching and it's currently buffering.
same, I'm wondering about what they played before those. BTW they're doing "beauty through order" right now
  #5004  
Old 06-05-2010, 02:43 PM
evildeadjedi's Avatar
evildeadjedi evildeadjedi is offline
Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the lightsaber.
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by loganarchy View Post
same, I'm wondering about what they played before those. BTW they're doing "beauty through order" right now
Seasons in the Abyss currently did you try doing a search for slayer rock am ring set?
  #5005  
Old 06-05-2010, 02:50 PM
TonyD's Avatar
TonyD TonyD is offline
I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 6,202
HELL AWAITS
__________________
8/24 NIN/Soundgarden
11/16 Judas Priest
  #5006  
Old 06-05-2010, 02:51 PM
larvtard's Avatar
larvtard larvtard is offline
and you can never quarantine the past
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by evildeadjedi View Post
Seasons in the Abyss currently did you try doing a search for slayer rock am ring set?
The show isn't even over yet, I don't think they will have a set up yet I'll find out later, I guess.
  #5007  
Old 06-05-2010, 02:55 PM
evildeadjedi's Avatar
evildeadjedi evildeadjedi is offline
Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the lightsaber.
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by loganarchy View Post
The show isn't even over yet, I don't think they will have a set up yet I'll find out later, I guess.
I tried doing a search and I found the main site with the approx times for all the bands. Most likely going to have to wait till it's over like you said.
  #5008  
Old 06-05-2010, 03:07 PM
larvtard's Avatar
larvtard larvtard is offline
and you can never quarantine the past
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by evildeadjedi View Post
I tried doing a search and I found the main site with the approx times for all the bands. Most likely going to have to wait till it's over like you said.
oh haha i meant set LIST sorry

it's buffering on "raining blood"
  #5009  
Old 06-05-2010, 03:57 PM
ravenheart's Avatar
ravenheart ravenheart is offline
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 17,929
Testify
The Battle of Los Angeles
Rage Against The Machine
__________________
www.jukeboxmetal.com
http://jukeboxmetal.blogspot.com

20/7 Onslaught
30/7 King Diamond
1-2/8 BiesenRock Festival
3/8 Lokerse Festival
  #5010  
Old 06-05-2010, 04:13 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
You Jackals Beware
Full of Hell
Howl

Goddamn this album just won't quit!
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:38 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008