Mastodon -- Nordfjordied, Norway -- July 18th, 2014
Queens of the Stone Age -- Philadelphia, PA -- July 20th, 2014
Queensryche -- Waukesha, WI -- July 19th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 02-04-2010, 01:54 PM
D.B.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrritatedTrout View Post
Oh, and during Iron Maiden he'd sing Oh well/wherever/wherever you are/ and then point the mic at the crowd and roll his eyes when we'd shout Iron Maiden.
i don't think i wanna go to this show anymore
Old 02-04-2010, 06:17 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Oh, and during Iron Maiden he'd sing Oh well/wherever/wherever you are/ and then point the mic at the crowd and roll his eyes when we'd shout Iron Maiden.
What an ungreatful piece of shit Di'Anno is. He was a nobody before Maiden and after being let go from them he's continued on to be more of a nobody since then. How insulting is that, not only to Maiden, but to the fans showing up to support his good for nothing ass to roll your eyes at the mention of the bands name and to make smart ass remarks about them?

If he was so bitter about Maiden he should've tried harder to create his own idenity and seperate himslef from them. But every bit of news i've seen from him in the last 15 years or so has been somehow Maiden related. Like calling his band Killers and playing mostly Maiden stuff live. Why try to cash in on a bands name if you have such ill feeling's towards them? He should probably just retire, I doubt too many people would end up missing him.

Last edited by Sanitarium78; 02-04-2010 at 06:28 PM.
Old 02-04-2010, 06:32 PM
In Search of Truth

Just further proof that...

BLAZE IS THE MESSIAH!!!

Old 02-05-2010, 02:58 AM
sheds on white

Quote:
I'm gonna make sure to fucking shout it then
Old 02-05-2010, 07:57 AM
Play it loud, don't play it low

I didn't realize he was playing a show in Dallas until I saw it in the weekend guide today. I think I'll go for the hell of it. The tix are only $15.

He needs to stop bashing maiden, though. No one would even be showing up (including me) if not for his connection to them.
Old 02-14-2010, 10:49 AM
Up The Irons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
What an ungreatful piece of shit Di'Anno is. He was a nobody before Maiden and after being let go from them he's continued on to be more of a nobody since then. How insulting is that, not only to Maiden, but to the fans showing up to support his good for nothing ass to roll your eyes at the mention of the bands name and to make smart ass remarks about them?

If he was so bitter about Maiden he should've tried harder to create his own idenity and seperate himslef from them. But every bit of news i've seen from him in the last 15 years or so has been somehow Maiden related. Like calling his band Killers and playing mostly Maiden stuff live. Why try to cash in on a bands name if you have such ill feeling's towards them? He should probably just retire, I doubt too many people would end up missing him.
Don't even get me started on Paul Di'Anno ... the fat fuck He was, and still is, fuck all without Maiden. Despite all his anomosity and hatred towards Maiden, he still plays 9 Maiden songs out of a 15 song set and has the audacity to roll his eyes when singing Iron Maiden ... what a wanker Just fuck off Di'Anno you prick
10 Aug: Megadeth (Bloodstock Open Air)
Old 02-14-2010, 11:01 AM
Up The Irons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
Just further proof that...

BLAZE IS THE MESSIAH!!!

Precisely. Blaze has done incredibly well since Maiden and has 5 brilliant solo albums to his name (his own fucking name too)

And what's more, he doesn't slag Maiden one bit despite being shown the door for Bruce to (rightly) come back. He remains to this day one of Steve Harris' best friends and shows up at Maiden concerts with the rest of us.

Blaze is a fucking top bloke who puts on a great show AND has a beer (or ten) with his fans after each gig ... fuckin' amazin

Blaze ... you ARE the Messiah

Edit ...

Oh and what's more ... if it wasn't for Blaze Bayley, there might not be an Iron Maiden today ... just think about that.

Last edited by The Ancient Mariner; 02-14-2010 at 11:06 AM.
Old 02-14-2010, 04:55 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ancient Mariner View Post
Oh and what's more ... if it wasn't for Blaze Bayley, there might not be an Iron Maiden today ... just think about that.
I wouldn't go that far with it at all. As long as Steve Harris is around Maiden is always alive in some form. Even if they didn't do anything after Bruce left the reunion with him was inevitable. So even without the two Blaze albums i think they would still be around now.
Old 02-15-2010, 12:53 AM
N00B

sing? He spits words out nowadays
Old 02-15-2010, 01:44 PM
Up The Irons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
As long as Steve Harris is around Maiden is always alive The reunion with Bruce was inevitable
UP THE IRONS ... LONG LIVE MAIDEN

Tags
paul di'anno