Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Neurosis -- Tucson, AZ -- October 18th, 2014
The Empty Hearts -- Cranston, RI -- October 19th, 2014
King Diamond -- Toronto, Ontario -- October 18th, 2014
Satan -- Toronto, Ontario -- October 17th, 2014
Deicide -- Kansas City, MO -- October 17th, 2014

Old 02-02-2010, 12:57 PM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Total Mizzou fans. Half of them are their own uncle, anyway.
Well, yeah.
Old 02-02-2010, 01:31 PM
Trainwreck Architect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fratt View Post
This is really weird for Montreal, because they play with the Mayhem (well, they try to make it pass as the Heavy MTL ... my ass), so what are we going to do with our tickets ?
They say to hold on to tickets so I assume they will work for at least the first day. I agree it is very lazy booking to just combine two tours that were gonna come here anyway and pass it off as a festival.
Old 02-03-2010, 06:51 AM
N00B

We're getting screwed in Toronto with a venue switch as well. They want me to take the tickets I bought (great seats) and have them "relocated" on the day of the show, on a first come/first served basis. I'll need to take a day off work and show up hours before the show if I want to sit as close as I would have before.
They've had my money since October, and have basically switched me to general admission tickets.
Old 02-05-2010, 01:17 AM
Resident old fart

I'm all over that Cleveland date...but Metal shows tend to have bad sound at that venue. Maybe I'm still scarred from that Gigantour I clusterfuck. That would have been one of the best shows I've EVER seen if not for the shitty sound. The PA went completely out for half of Symphony X. You could barely hear Warrel during Nevermore. It got better for Fear Factory and DT, but it went bad again for Megadeth. They started playing one song and I couldn't tell what song it was until the chorus, and I'm a big fan. It was all mud.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:39 AM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilpdawg View Post
I'm all over that Cleveland date...but Metal shows tend to have bad sound at that venue. Maybe I'm still scarred from that Gigantour I clusterfuck. That would have been one of the best shows I've EVER seen if not for the shitty sound. The PA went completely out for half of Symphony X. You could barely hear Warrel during Nevermore. It got better for Fear Factory and DT, but it went bad again for Megadeth. They started playing one song and I couldn't tell what song it was until the chorus, and I'm a big fan. It was all mud.
I hear that (no pun intended ). TCA sucks for all concerts I've seen there, metal or otherwise. I took my wife to see Tori Amos there a few years back, and we could barely tell what she was singing. Just horrible. I'm thinking ticket prices had better not be outrageous for this, or I might decide to say "fuck it" and see Slayer again some other time (they are the main reason I would go to this).