Raven -- West Hollywood, CA -- October 20th, 2014
Pallbearer -- Champaign, IL -- October 19th, 2014
Asia -- Las Vegas, NV -- October 17th, 2014
Sammy Hagar -- Las Vegas, NV -- October 18th, 2014
Tony MacAlpine -- Vienna, VA -- October 19th, 2014

Old 01-31-2010, 10:36 PM
brotuhl

Behemoth -- Farmingdale, NY -- January 31st, 2010

You know, having seen the first date of the Behemoth tour, I can honestly say that this show kicked the fuck out of it. Maybe it was the bands on the tour, maybe it was a little more intimate of a venue (despite how shitty the sound USUALLY is), or maybe it's just the fact that every fucking band completely slayed. Any way, here's some setlists:

GOATWHORE:
The All-Destroying
Provoking The Ritual Of Death
Blood Guilt Eucharist
Carving Out The Eyes Of God
Nocturnal Holocaust
Alchemy Of The Black Sun Cult
Apocalyptic Havoc

Suffocation are easily one of the greatest live bands of all time. I swear this show should have just been called "Stage Presence 2010." Every single fucking band was on top of their game. I have never seen a show this killer. Suffocation just murdered. Frank Mullen is easily one of the greatest frontmen of all time. I was almost expecting the crowd to burst out in a U-S-A chant after his speech about the right to bear arms.

"This first song is about killin' people." - Frank Mullen

SUFFOCATION:
Thrones of Blood
Cataclysmic Purification
Habitual Infamy
Suspended in Tribulation
Liege of Inveracity
Bind Torture Kill
Infecting the Crypts
Blood Oath

I skipped Devildriver. I was busy meeting 4/5 of Suffocation, Sammy Duet, Guy Kzowyk (The Red Chord vocalist), Mistress Julia, and Brian Fucking Slagel.

BEHEMOTH:
Ov Fire and the Void
Demigod
Shemhamforash
Conquer All
LAM
As Above So Below
Slaves Shall Serve
At the Left Hand ov God
Drum Solo
Alas, Lord is Upon Me
Decade of Therion
Chant for Eschaton 2000

Lucifer

I was pissed that they skipped Christians to the Lions YET A-FUCKING-GAIN, but, oh well. They still have one hell of a stage presence. Nergal had some sound issues at the beginning of the set, his guitar went out right at the part in Conquer All when everything stops and it's just that solo/sweep, but, shit happens, and the rest of the show was still fucking great. I'd expect nothing less from them.

I also have a review from the Philly show. If anybody wants to read it, here's the link:
http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=12251

Last edited by Polock91; 02-01-2010 at 09:14 PM.
Old 02-01-2010, 07:05 AM
Bobb O)))

yes that was a fucking amazing show. I was interested to see how Behemoth would play in such a small club, but they had the entire place feeding out of their hands.

I was actually very impressed by Thy Will Be Done, i think they're boring as shit on their albums but live they were pretty fucking good. Finally seeing Suffocation pretty much made the night for me, and they had the craziest fucking pits.

DevilDriver was great, even though the one shirt i wanted to get was only in small, so i got it for my gf lol. their set was the same as the past few shows. They never fucking disappoint though.

I have to say, The Crazy Donkey has become one of my favorite venues, but they need to get their act together on the soundboard. Friday night I saw Life of Agony, and I was talking to Joey Z on the phone the next day and he said the whole band had such horrible sound on the stage, like completely lacking of side fills. I didn't have plugs that night so I can't comment.

But DevilDriver sounded like shit, and they had feedback problems that plagued them for the first few songs. i'm not sure what exactly was the problem with their sound, but they were flat as shit. The band was perfect though.

Also, i can't believe I missed meeting all those fucking people! Brian Slagel?? Fuck man, I was by the side bar the whole time, but I guess i should've mingled more.
10/4-Melvins
Old 02-01-2010, 10:51 AM
welp

I'm so pissed I missed out on this.
Old 02-01-2010, 06:24 PM
brotuhl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bt11763 View Post
Also, i can't believe I missed meeting all those fucking people! Brian Slagel?? Fuck man, I was by the side bar the whole time, but I guess i should've mingled more.
yea, he was sitting in the back of the venue by the big bar. I was surprised. I didnt think it was him at first. I had to ask him. Bricks were shat.
Old 02-02-2010, 06:52 AM
Bobb O)))

by the way infecting the crypts and blood oath should be switched.
10/4-Melvins
Old 02-03-2010, 10:01 AM
N00B

Finally finished uploading my photos from the night:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...0&l=7f05f9843c

Gonna put the better ones on my flickr in a bit too.

Frank is such a kick ass guy. My got my buddy Kyle pretty drunk and told him a bunch of killer stories.

Tags
behemoth, goatwhore, suffocation