Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

August Burns Red -- Boston, MA -- January 25th, 2015
Dark Tranquillity -- Seattle, WA -- January 23rd, 2015
Phil Lewis -- London, England -- January 22nd, 2015
Rush -- Brussels, Belgium -- May 12th, 1983
Marilyn Manson -- Silver Spring, MD -- January 21st, 2015

  #11  
Old 01-31-2010, 01:06 PM
mastodon421's Avatar
mastodon421 mastodon421 is offline
Not popular in Buffalo
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Swampscott,Massachusetts
Posts: 6,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fires Of Sedition View Post
gtfo you bk scrandom i'll rape you. get beasted on.

lol That is a very common phrase on Gears. I think my new favorite is the idiots on Modern Warfare 2 that say "get merked".
__________________
1/25 August Burns Red
1/31 Machine Head
2/21 Revocation/Fallujah
2/27 CC/Behemoth
3/14 Dropkick Murphys

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-31-2010, 10:18 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 22,563
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastodon421 View Post
lol That is a very common phrase on Gears. I think my new favorite is the idiots on Modern Warfare 2 that say "get merked".
gamer lingo is so fucking stupid.

only one I do is call the Magnum from Counter-Strike "A-Wop".

I refuse to even call the plasma grenades in Halo "stickies" or any shotgun "shotty".
__________________
1/11 - Skull Fist
1/16 - Reel Big Fish?
1/18 - Mayhem
2/12 - You Blew It
2/19 - 1349
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-31-2010, 10:28 PM
powerslave_85's Avatar
powerslave_85 powerslave_85 is offline
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Burlington, VT
Posts: 11,015
Gaza are awesome.
__________________
"COLONEL KLINK, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!"
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-31-2010, 11:01 PM
Fires Of Sedition's Avatar
Fires Of Sedition Fires Of Sedition is offline
Visualize perfection
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
gamer lingo is so fucking stupid.

only one I do is call the Magnum from Counter-Strike "A-Wop".

I refuse to even call the plasma grenades in Halo "stickies" or any shotgun "shotty".
Same here. My friends and I make up our own words because everything people say is fucking stupid. For example, people on Gears say "bodied" when they blow someone up with their shotgun, which is retarded, so we say "splattered"
__________________
12-13: The Devin Townsend Project
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-01-2010, 02:50 PM
mastodon421's Avatar
mastodon421 mastodon421 is offline
Not popular in Buffalo
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Swampscott,Massachusetts
Posts: 6,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fires Of Sedition View Post
Same here. My friends and I make up our own words because everything people say is fucking stupid. For example, people on Gears say "bodied" when they blow someone up with their shotgun, which is retarded, so we say "splattered"
Gamer Lingo is really stupid but it is fun to laugh at. Back on topic I am an idiot I didn't even notice Gaza is opening. I'm there.
__________________
1/25 August Burns Red
1/31 Machine Head
2/21 Revocation/Fallujah
2/27 CC/Behemoth
3/14 Dropkick Murphys

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-01-2010, 03:08 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 22,563
Blog Entries: 19
http://www.metalsucks.net/2010/02/01...of-the-season/

"MetalSucks Maniac “mankvill” directed us to this tweet from Coalesce..."

__________________
1/11 - Skull Fist
1/16 - Reel Big Fish?
1/18 - Mayhem
2/12 - You Blew It
2/19 - 1349
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-01-2010, 09:34 PM
Natrlhi's Avatar
Natrlhi Natrlhi is offline
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 8,000
If this tour comes near me and I attend, it would mark the third time I will have attended a tour headlined by Converge to see a band I liked more (first time was Baroness, second time was High on Fire, this time would be Coalesce). Poor Converge. I like them somewhat, but they are always the bridesmaid to me.
__________________
8/1 SummersLaughter
8/10 Boris / Atlas Moth / SubRosa
9/8 Man or Astro-Man?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-01-2010, 09:39 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,829
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natrlhi View Post
If this tour comes near me and I attend, it would mark the third time I will have attended a tour headlined by Converge to see a band I liked more (first time was Baroness, second time was High on Fire, this time would be Coalesce). Poor Converge. I like them somewhat, but they are always the bridesmaid to me.
ALWAYS THE BRIDESMAID
NEVER THE BRIDE


__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-01-2010, 09:42 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 9,293
Any word on dates yet? I'm really hoping for a MN date.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-01-2010, 09:45 PM
Natrlhi's Avatar
Natrlhi Natrlhi is offline
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 8,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
ALWAYS THE BRIDESMAID
NEVER THE BRIDE


Katherine Heigl - cute, but not smokin' hot
Converge - intense, but not totally fucking awesome

Anyone else see a pattern here?
__________________
8/1 SummersLaughter
8/10 Boris / Atlas Moth / SubRosa
9/8 Man or Astro-Man?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:49 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008