Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Deathwish Fest -- Cambridge, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Queen -- Boston, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Devourment -- Rochester, NY -- July 21st, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014
Helmet -- West Hollywood, CA -- July 11th, 2014

  #1  
Old 10-21-2005, 05:00 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Everywhere Else
Posts: 22,954
Cool Kyuss -- Toronto, Canada -- October 30th, 1994

I've managed to dig up a rare Kyuss setlist My misison in life is to convince the band to regroup and do a world tour with my band someday in the future Anyhow....

1.) Conan Troutman
2.) Gardenia
3.) Thumb
4.) Whitewater
5.) Green Machine
6.) Odyssey
7.) Do Not Feed The Oyster
8.) Hurricane
9.) Supa Scoopa And The Mighty Scoop
10.) El Rodeo
11.) Molten Universe
12.) Freedom Run
13.) One Inch Man
14. 100 Degrees
15.) Writhe
16.) 50 Million Year Trip
17.) No
18.) Allen's Wrench

__________________
Feel It
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-24-2008, 11:46 PM
TonyD's Avatar
TonyD TonyD is offline
I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 6,201
Does anyone seriously want another Eagles of Death Metal or Mondo Generator album?
No. Time for a Kyuss reunion.
__________________
8/24 NIN/Soundgarden
11/16 Judas Priest
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-15-2010, 01:25 PM
Morat666 Morat666 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1
Kyuss

Anyone have a setlist for Kyuss at the Borderline. May 20th 1994. Cheers.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-16-2010, 05:19 AM
converge241 converge241 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Brockton, MA
Posts: 204
So grateful I got to see them. Had the luck to meet QOTSA on the Songs For The Deaf tour and Dave Grohl couldnt believe there was one person not hounding him but instead hounding Josh and Nick about Kyuss lol
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-16-2010, 07:05 AM
Natrlhi's Avatar
Natrlhi Natrlhi is offline
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 7,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyD View Post
Does anyone seriously want another Eagles of Death Metal or Mondo Generator album?
No. Time for a Kyuss reunion.
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
My misison in life is to convince the band to regroup and do a world tour with my band someday in the future
...and good luck with that. Seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by converge241 View Post
So grateful I got to see them. Had the luck to meet QOTSA on the Songs For The Deaf tour and Dave Grohl couldnt believe there was one person not hounding him but instead hounding Josh and Nick about Kyuss lol
As it should be.
__________________
8/1 SummersLaughter (?)
8/9 Boris / Atlas Moth / SubRosa (?)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
kyuss

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:12 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008