Impaled -- Oakland, CA -- April 19th, 2014
Tankcrimes Brainsqueeze 2 -- Oakland, CA -- April 18th, 2014
Unearth -- Pontiac, MI -- April 17th, 2014
Wayne Static -- Birmingham, AL -- April 17th, 2014

Old 12-20-2009, 04:43 PM
In Search of Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
Dude, no offense, but you're a kid, and based on your spelling and grammar, not a very smart one. You can't possibly wrap your head around every aspect of what the government does or why, and nutjobs like Alex Jones want your feeble mind to exploit so they can create a segment of the population that jumps down the government's throat anytime anything happens to validate their own pathetic worldview. Conspiracy theorists aren't really qualified to comment on anything they comment on. Open your eyes before it's too late.
But da goverment is trying 2 enslave us n make us all der bitches. Im gittin tiredd of tyranny n such. Their all out 2 git us, ya no?
Old 12-20-2009, 04:50 PM
Regretting my username

"The answer to 1984 is 1776"

That is a fucking bumper sticker slogan. Founder-worship is the dumbest thing ever.
Old 12-20-2009, 09:19 PM
cool babies, strange but not a stranger

whats interesting is when you approach this from a sociological viewpoint.
the chart below graphs the opinions and comments posted in this thread so far by all parties involved.

Last edited by Div; 12-20-2009 at 09:22 PM.
Old 12-21-2009, 01:47 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
But da goverment is trying 2 enslave us n make us all der bitches. Im gittin tiredd of tyranny n such. Their all out 2 git us, ya no?
Old 12-21-2009, 02:13 PM
"Never wanted your approval, never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me" LOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
Have done. Still don't care.
Atleast you looked at it.

Im not trying to force anything on anyone but I think the info should be looked at before rejecting it. Ive seen people they are so quick to reject everything before they even glance at the information there. Alex Jones anyone you call a conspiracy theorist. What they say makes more since then anything reported on mainstream news.
Old 12-21-2009, 02:58 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post

Im not trying to force anything on anyone but I think the info should be looked at before rejecting it. Ive seen people they are so quick to reject everything before they even glance at the information there. Alex Jones anyone you call a conspiracy theorist. What they say makes more since then anything reported on mainstream news.
Dude, just shut up about the whole conspiracy theory stuff. Everyone has their beliefs and i'm sure there's a lot of stuff the government keeps from us. You just gotta keep that stuff to yourself because once you start telling everyone to check this or that out, especially when it comes to conspiracies, you're gonna piss a lot of people off and alienate a lot of people because they won't wanna talk to you anymore. Just trying to help you out here a little before you get far into this shit and before you know it you won't even be trusting family and friends because you let this stuff take over your life.

Back to the topic now. As far as SOL goes who really cares? It's just Schaffer's side project and as long as Iced Earth is his main focus and he doesn't turn IE into anything like this everything will be fine as far as i'm conserned.
Old 12-21-2009, 03:08 PM
"Never wanted your approval, never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me" LOG

Im interested in hearing this I'll try and download it soon.
Old 12-21-2009, 05:33 PM
Regretting my username

Quote:
Mainstream (network, i assume you mean) news IS garbage for the most part.....but garbage at a different point along the spectrum is still garbage. On the flip side of what you're saying, there are people who don't know anything about economics, government, or American history that hear "The government is trying enslave you with the shackles of taxation", they get scared, and they believe whatever that person tells them.
Old 12-21-2009, 07:30 PM
Metal DJ

I love the music AND the message...but then again I'm a HARDCORE Republican.
Old 12-21-2009, 11:59 PM
HEY! LISTEN!

Quote:

I'm kind of on your side here. As bullshit as I think all of this is, I think it's better to be looked into at least once... although it's possible I only think this because I'm in an altered state currently.

edit: I disagree about it making more sense than mainstream news though. 'reported news' is basically facts, and things like this are just ways of interpreting them. the main problem with this is nowadays many "news shows" are really talk shows that discuss opinions and interpretations of available knowledge, rather than just raw news, which makes it feel like the 'news' is pushing a certain interpretation - which, whether you agree with what's being 'pushed' or not, really sucks major donkey dong

Last edited by SomewhereInTime72; 12-22-2009 at 12:01 AM.