The Quireboys -- West Hollywood, CA -- August 6, 2014
High on Fire -- Los Angeles, CA -- August 19th, 2014
Nothing More -- Baltimore, MD -- August 18th, 2014
Boris -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- August 17th, 2014
Motley Crue -- Alpharetta, GA -- August 16th, 2014

Old 07-15-2009, 03:40 AM
N00B

Unearth -- Toledo, OH -- July 14th, 2009

This is from their headlining tour w/ For the Fallen Dreams and Woe of Tyrants. "We Are Not Anonymous" was on the setlist, but not played due to the curfew. Also, toward the end of the set they played songs a bit out of the order they were listed in on the setlist. Here are the songs they played in the order they were played in:

Unearth setlist

My Will Be Done
This Lying World
Crow Killer
Zombie Autopilot
Sanctity of Brothers
Bloodlust of the Human Condition
Giles
Endless
One Step Away
Grave of Opportunity
The Great Dividers
Old 07-15-2009, 12:39 PM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

This looks like a pretty damned good set list.

On the other hand, I have a question...why do these goofballs never seem to play "This Time Was Mine"? Am I the only one who thinks that song rulez?!?

That main riff when the first verse kicks in is one of the sickest in all of metal.
Old 07-16-2009, 06:08 AM
Headbanger

I tell ya I've seen many a great band open for Slayer, Fear Factory being my favorite probably but Unearth was right up there. When they played the 930 club a few years ago the setlist was sick and the crowd went ballsitic for them. The played This Glorious Nightmare, This Time was Mine, Giles, March of the Mutes, Sanctity of Brothers and the 4 best songs off Oncoming Storm they always play. It blew away every setlist I had seen for them including the dvd setlst. Then I saw them Headline and they did a similar set with some older stuff minus This time was mine and Mutes which was still cool.

This year they put out their worst cd by a mile to me, open for Testament and totally shit the bed. The setlist I saw totally dissed their best cd III In the eyes of fire and concentrated solely on those 4 from oncoming storm and all new shit. No one was really into them and people were mulling around during their set. They lost so many fans on that tour and set me into a level of pissed off I hadn't been in a long time.

How do you only play 1 song from your best cd? How do you not play the best song you've written as a band? Did they think a Testament crowd was soft and wanted to hear emo sounding new shit instead of the incredible riffage and time signatures from III? They're fukkin idiots and I'll never see them again without seeing the setlist 1st. At least they added Giles back for this show but to drop Black Hearts is idotic. I wish I had never bought their new cd out of principle now. It sucks donkey dicks.
Old 07-16-2009, 10:26 AM
Not popular in Buffalo

i actually dug The March a lot. I thought it was just as good as III in the Eyes Of Fire. I have never seen Unearth live before i was going to venture down to providence to see them on Saturday but that sadly isnt happening.

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Old 12-11-2009, 06:41 PM
Life Is My Own To Live My Own Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natrlhi View Post
This looks like a pretty damned good set list.

On the other hand, I have a question...why do these goofballs never seem to play "This Time Was Mine"? Am I the only one who thinks that song rulez?!?
+1
8/23-Exodus, Malevolent Creation
8/25-Enthroned
10/22-Immolation, Vader
11/8-Nile

Tags
unearth