Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Dying Fetus -- Merriam, KS -- July 12th, 2014
Phobia -- Tempe, AZ -- July 11th, 2014
Collective Soul -- Woodhaven, MI -- July 11th, 2014
Warped Tour -- Mansfield, MA -- July 10th, 2014
Metallica -- Warsaw, Poland -- July 11th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-29-2009, 11:34 PM
andrew_metalhead's Avatar
andrew_metalhead andrew_metalhead is offline
Headbanger
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,447
Vader -- Hollywood, CA -- November 29th, 2009

This was the last metal show at the Key Club

Loved every minute of Lazarus A.D., Warbringer and Vader, didn't care about the other two bands Augury and The Amenta. I was very disappointed with Vader's ridiculously short set though. They played just for 50 minutes!

Lazarus A.D:
1. Last Breath
2. Absolute Power
3. Lust
4. Thou Shall Not Fear
5. The Onslaught Pt. 1 - Revolution
6. The Onslaught Pt. 2 - Rebirth

Warbringer:
1. Jackal
2. Severed Reality
3. Living In A Whirlwind
4. Total War
5. At The Crack Of Doom
6. Prey For Death
7. Combat Shock

Vader:
1. Devilizer
2. Sothis
3. Rise of the Undead
4. Never Say My Name
5. The Wrath
7. Shadow Fear
8. Carnal
9. Black to the Blind
9. Dark Age
Encore:
10.This Is the War
__________________
For all your metal needs, go to http://metalassault.com
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-29-2009, 11:53 PM
rjturtle9's Avatar
rjturtle9 rjturtle9 is offline
D.B.B.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pico Rivera, CA
Posts: 3,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_metalhead View Post
This was the last metal show at the Key Club
__________________
"Bleach is healthy. It's mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach." - Nathan Explosion
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-30-2009, 12:15 AM
Fires Of Sedition's Avatar
Fires Of Sedition Fires Of Sedition is offline
Visualize perfection
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_metalhead View Post
Vader:
1. Devilizer
2. Sothis
3. Rise of the Undead
4. Never Say My Name
5. The Wrath
7. Shadow Fear
8. Carnal
9. Black to the Blind
9. Dark Age
Encore:
10.This Is the War
Woah! That's like four or five songs shorter than the other dates. That sucks! I'm sorry.
__________________
08-22: Dying Fetus/Powerglove/Fleshgod Apocalypse
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-30-2009, 12:18 AM
andrew_metalhead's Avatar
andrew_metalhead andrew_metalhead is offline
Headbanger
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fires Of Sedition View Post
Woah! That's like four or five songs shorter than the other dates. That sucks! I'm sorry.
Yeah .. for some reason Anaheim and Hollywood got these incredibly short sets.
__________________
For all your metal needs, go to http://metalassault.com
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-30-2009, 01:22 AM
Fires Of Sedition's Avatar
Fires Of Sedition Fires Of Sedition is offline
Visualize perfection
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_metalhead View Post
Yeah .. for some reason Anaheim and Hollywood got these incredibly short sets.
Lame
__________________
08-22: Dying Fetus/Powerglove/Fleshgod Apocalypse
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-30-2009, 05:45 AM
SerpentineVIVIVI's Avatar
SerpentineVIVIVI SerpentineVIVIVI is offline
Leaving material world behind, I see your face in constellations.
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 2,553
That's ridiculously lame. Peter's voice must be really getting a beating from his sickness. Or some outside forces unfortunately were unavoidable.

On the bright side, you guys got two awesome thrashers, we only got one .
And the fact that Lazarus are pulling out Lust is sick.
__________________
"We praise an act of charity, yet shrug at an act of achievement."
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-30-2009, 09:28 AM
ImmortalEmperor ImmortalEmperor is offline
Semper Fidelis
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Seattle
Posts: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_metalhead View Post
This was the last metal show at the Key Club
Yeah, that sucks. I have fond memories of seeing Emperor at the Key Club in 2007.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_metalhead View Post
I was very disappointed with Vader's ridiculously short set though. They played just for 50 minutes!
Seattle only got 50 minutes as well. Don't know why they are cutting their set - very annoying...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-30-2009, 09:30 AM
andrew_metalhead's Avatar
andrew_metalhead andrew_metalhead is offline
Headbanger
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentineVIVIVI View Post
That's ridiculously lame. Peter's voice must be really getting a beating from his sickness. Or some outside forces unfortunately were unavoidable.

On the bright side, you guys got two awesome thrashers, we only got one .
And the fact that Lazarus are pulling out Lust is sick.
Yeah .. LOVED Lazarus and Warbringer!! I'm glad they are on the bill for the Kreator tour as well!
__________________
For all your metal needs, go to http://metalassault.com
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-30-2009, 10:22 AM
SerpentineVIVIVI's Avatar
SerpentineVIVIVI SerpentineVIVIVI is offline
Leaving material world behind, I see your face in constellations.
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 2,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_metalhead View Post
Yeah .. LOVED Lazarus and Warbringer!! I'm glad they are on the bill for the Kreator tour as well!
Hellyeah man, I can't wait to see them for the second time! They're true thrashers to the core
__________________
"We praise an act of charity, yet shrug at an act of achievement."
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-30-2009, 03:11 PM
b_halperin b_halperin is offline
Banned Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,513
I heard that Key Club isn't closing for good. its going under new management and remodeling and will only be closed for like a month.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
lazarus a.d., vader, warbringer

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:44 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008