King Diamond -- San Francisco, CA -- October 30th, 2014
Gojira -- Providence, RI -- October 30th, 2014
Slipknot -- El Paso, TX -- October 29th, 2014
Saint Vitus -- London, England -- October 29th, 2014
King Diamond -- Seattle, WA -- October 28th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 11-21-2009, 01:15 PM
Concert Veteran

ITLOH is cool and everything but I didn't know it was something every Megadeth fan wanted to hear them do live. There's a bunch of songs from them I have on my list for them to play that i'd rather hear before that one. Hook In Mouth is one of them. Very cool they played it I don't recall that being done too often the last few tours does anyone know the last time it was played in North America?

I've seen them in '94, '97, 2005 and 2007 and i've never heard them do HIM before. Also this isn't a knock on the city or the people there but how exactly does Covington, Kentucky get Megadeth and there are no dates in upstate NY(Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse) not only for this tour but for the one coming up with Slayer and Testament. Absoluty nothing in my area to drive to unless I wanna deal with the BS of border crossing and go to Canada for a show. Something isn't making sense with the tour booking here if you ask me.

Last edited by Sanitarium78; 11-21-2009 at 01:23 PM.
Old 11-21-2009, 07:59 PM
Lead Singer of Atlas

Anything on Set Times or Merch?
Old 11-21-2009, 08:31 PM
N00B

I went to the Richmond show tonight and the set was the same. They played from about 9:30-11. All the shirts i saw were $35.
Old 11-21-2009, 10:07 PM
Lead Singer of Atlas

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1indedbyfear View Post
I went to the Richmond show tonight and the set was the same. They played from about 9:30-11. All the shirts i saw were $35.
Thank you!
Old 11-21-2009, 10:28 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
ITLOH is cool and everything but I didn't know it was something every Megadeth fan wanted to hear them do live. There's a bunch of songs from them I have on my list for them to play that i'd rather hear before that one. Hook In Mouth is one of them. Very cool they played it I don't recall that being done too often the last few tours does anyone know the last time it was played in North America?
umm i know they did it for the rude awakening show back in like 02/03 *idk when the show was recorded* thats the last time i know of them doing it in NA
Old 11-22-2009, 08:05 AM
Up The Irons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post

I've seen them in '94, '97, 2005 and 2007 and i've never heard them do HIM before. Also this isn't a knock on the city or the people there but how exactly does Covington, Kentucky get Megadeth and there are no dates in upstate NY(Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse) not only for this tour but for the one coming up with Slayer and Testament. Absoluty nothing in my area to drive to unless I wanna deal with the BS of border crossing and go to Canada for a show. Something isn't making sense with the tour booking here if you ask me.
I'd love to answer that question, mate but coming from the UK, I have no idea what any of these venues are like
05 Dec: Slipknowt

27 Jan: Slipknot
Old 11-30-2009, 03:25 PM
Sleepwell Deconstructor

Hook in Mouth is probably top 3 best Megadeth songs great to see it making an appearance!

Tags
machine head, megadeth