Dropdead -- Scottsdale, AZ -- August 30, 2014
Chevelle -- Wallingford, CT -- August 30th, 2014
Morbid Saint -- Riverview, MI -- August 30th, 2014
Third Eye Blind -- Royal Oak, MI -- August 30th, 2014
Sleep -- Pioneertown, CA -- August 30th, 2014

Old 11-01-2009, 10:26 AM
N00B

Gwar -- Worcester, MA -- October 31st, 2009

I went to the Halloween show at the Worcester Palladium last night. It had to be one of the craziest shows I've ever been to.

I'm not great at remembering exact sets, so I just have certain songs in no particular order.

I've wanted to see The Red Chord for a while now. I was really into Fused Together In Revolving Doors but lost a bit of interest in them due to the inconsistency of their next two albums: Clients and Prey For Eyes. The new album, Fed Through The Teeth Machine, is amazing. They've finally gone back to the awesomeness that came from their first album.

Since it was Halloween, each member attempted to dress up. I couldn't really tell what Brad, Gunface, or Greg were, but Guy came out with a sweet Batman mask that he sang in and wore for the rest of the night, even while he hung out at the Merch Booth.

The only thing that disappointed me about their set was that it lacked songs from the first album. Even if they threw Dreaming In Dog Years in there, it would have been 10 times better. That set aside, they still absolutely killed.
The Red Chord:
Demoralizer
Hour of Rats
Pray For Eyes
Clients
Send The Death Storm
Antman(with wall of death)
as well as a few others that escape me.

I saw JfaC on Mayhem Fest this summer and I loved them. I was stoked to see them again this time. I was beat from moshing my ass off during TRC, so I stood near the back to watch them play. They had an awesome set with a great mix of songs from Ruination, Genesis and the Doom EP.
Job For A Cowboy:
Unfurling a Darkened Gospel
Knee Deep
Embedded
Regurgitated Disinformation
Entombment of a Machine
Constitutional Masturbation
with others that I can't remember

Then came Gwar. I'd never seen Gwar live but I'd heard legends of their amazing stage show. Not until the first song start did I realize the intensity of the crowd at one of their shows. The whole floor was packed as hell and there was no place just to stand, all hell broke loose from the first note to the last. Even between songs people were crowd surfing and moshing. They didn't do too much in celebration of Halloween, but Balsac did throw out candy in between songs. I caught a tootsie roll .I got fucking drenched with blood and other liquids, so drenched that after 2 showers, there's still green stains on my face. I had the most fun I've ever had at a show during Gwar. This was their 25th Anniversary tour, hopefully they'll keep touring at least until their 30th, because I want to see them many more times.

I didn't get a chance to get their set, due to the chaos happening during their show, but I'm pretty sure that the set was the same as it has been all tour, so I copied the set from this link: http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=11690
1. Metal Metal Land
2. Saddam A Go-Go
3. Lords and Masters
4. The Apes of Wrath
5. Tormentor
6. Where Is Zog?
7. Womb With A View
8. Let Us Slay
9. Maggots
10. Immortal Corruptor
11. The Price of Peace
12. Lust In Space
----------------------------
13. Bring Back The Bomb
14. Have You Seen Me?
15. Sick of You

If anybody sees any faults with this set, let me know. I could very well be wrong.

The Red Chord: 9/10 would be 10 if they had a better set.
Job For A Cowboy 9/10
Gwar 10/10 Best performance I've ever seen by a band.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:29 AM
Not popular in Buffalo

Red Chord didnt play Dreaming In Dog Years? That is surprising both times i have seen them they have played that. Anyways sounds like a fucking awesome show and i am very,very sad that i could not attend.

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Old 11-01-2009, 10:33 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastodon421 View Post
Red Chord didnt play Dreaming In Dog Years? That is surprising both times i have seen them they have played that. Anyways sounds like a fucking awesome show and i am very,very sad that i could not attend.
I think they've pretty much played it on every tour they've been on. They must be sick of it.
Old 11-01-2009, 12:35 PM
epidemic

this show would of been sick. im still in regret i didnt attend the one in atlanta.

Jan 9 -- BTBAM / Cynic / DTP
Old 11-01-2009, 06:26 PM
When your grabbing ass with your friends...

Wow I was going to say the same thing about being surprised they didn't play Dreaming In Dog Years. Hopefully that was just a temporary slip up and it will be back soon.

I wonder how a tootsie roll would taste w/ GWAR slime????
Old 11-02-2009, 05:14 AM
Bohab

im surprised GWAR didnt do anything differnt for halloween. Its not like them because halloween is like the best GWAR show ever
Old 11-02-2009, 11:11 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWAR654 View Post
im surprised GWAR didnt do anything differnt for halloween. Its not like them because halloween is like the best GWAR show ever
Oderus mentioned the fact that it was Halloween but they didn't really have anything special apart from the candy.

Tags
gwar, job for a cowboy, the red chord