Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Downset -- Albany, NY -- July 24th, 2014
Megadeth -- Tolmin, Slovenia -- July 25th, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Tinley Park, IL -- July 24th, 2014
Queen -- Columbia, MD -- July 20th, 2014
Deathwish Fest -- Cambridge, MA -- July 22nd, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Misinformation and Propaganda

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 10-21-2009, 11:10 AM
TonyD's Avatar
TonyD TonyD is offline
I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 6,202
BTBAM headlining over Cynic AND Devin would be a crime.
__________________
8/24 NIN/Soundgarden
11/16 Judas Priest
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-21-2009, 11:41 AM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 8,536
THis tour has to come to Minnesota. It just has to.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-21-2009, 12:23 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 21,350
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyD View Post
BTBAM headlining over Cynic AND Devin would be a crime.
BTBAM sells more records.
__________________
07/24 - Mutilation Rites
07/25 - Masked Intruder
07/27 - Touche Amore
07/31 - Warped
08/01 - Cannabis Corpse
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-21-2009, 12:45 PM
TonyD's Avatar
TonyD TonyD is offline
I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 6,202
Over the past 12 months, yes. Collectively no.
__________________
8/24 NIN/Soundgarden
11/16 Judas Priest
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-21-2009, 12:56 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Everywhere Else
Posts: 22,954
Nerd out rock!!!
__________________
Feel It
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-21-2009, 01:46 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 21,350
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyD View Post
Over the past 12 months, yes. Collectively no.
Remember, we're talking about Devin Townsend, not Strapping Young Lad!
__________________
07/24 - Mutilation Rites
07/25 - Masked Intruder
07/27 - Touche Amore
07/31 - Warped
08/01 - Cannabis Corpse
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-21-2009, 01:56 PM
Davemeistro's Avatar
Davemeistro Davemeistro is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Paul, MN
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
THis tour has to come to Minnesota. It just has to.
I sure as hell hope it does because I wasnt able to get tickets for Meshuggah and Cynic before they sold out
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-21-2009, 02:40 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 8,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davemeistro View Post
I sure as hell hope it does because I wasnt able to get tickets for Meshuggah and Cynic before they sold out
Damn same here. What sucks is I'm only an hour and 15 minutes from Station4 so I wish I had a better excuse not to get tickets.

I was fortunate enough to see BTBAM during the Colors Tour when they played the whole album live. I also seen BTBAM and Scale The Summit on their respective Progressive Nation tours with DT.

I have yet to see Cynic (my favorite Tech/Jazz Metal Band) or my hero, Devin Townsend live. If I go to this show I'd do almost anything to meet Devin Townsend, just to shake his hand and thank him for the great music.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-21-2009, 02:55 PM
Davemeistro's Avatar
Davemeistro Davemeistro is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Paul, MN
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
Damn same here. What sucks is I'm only an hour and 15 minutes from Station4 so I wish I had a better excuse not to get tickets.

I was fortunate enough to see BTBAM during the Colors Tour when they played the whole album live. I also seen BTBAM and Scale The Summit on their respective Progressive Nation tours with DT.

I have yet to see Cynic (my favorite Tech/Jazz Metal Band) or my hero, Devin Townsend live. If I go to this show I'd do almost anything to meet Devin Townsend, just to shake his hand and thank him for the great music.
I live ten minutes away from Station 4, but I've never seen a show there sell out, so I figured, why would Meshuggah?

Yeah, but anyway, I saw BTBAM on the first Progressive Nation tour at the Myth, and I didn't really like them, so I'm kind of hoping they're not really headlining, lol...

Other than that, I'm in the same boat. Haven't seen Cynic or Devin, and I would fucking love it if this tour rolled around here somewhere...
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-21-2009, 03:28 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 8,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davemeistro View Post
I live ten minutes away from Station 4, but I've never seen a show there sell out, so I figured, why would Meshuggah?

Yeah, but anyway, I saw BTBAM on the first Progressive Nation tour at the Myth, and I didn't really like them, so I'm kind of hoping they're not really headlining, lol...

Other than that, I'm in the same boat. Haven't seen Cynic or Devin, and I would fucking love it if this tour rolled around here somewhere...

Well just give more mystery to this tour. just look at Devin Townsend's Twitter...

http://twitter.com/Dvntownsend

That is funny about station 4. The only time I ever seen Station 4 almost packed for was for Iced Earth back in November. even then it wasn't fully packed.

BTBAM is better then just the 25 minutes they played at The Myth. I got to meet the guys when they played The Triple Rock back in 07 for the Colors tour. They are the most humble guys I ever talked to. But I do agree, in a perfect world either Cynic or Devin Townsend would be headlining. Then again the band listing are in alphabetical order, so maybe there is a chance of that happening?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:38 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008