Dog Eat Dog
Anything Goes
You Shook Me All Night Long
T.N.T.
Whole Lotta Rosie
Let There Be Rock

Highway To Hell
For Those About To Rock

Yeah I know it's the same set they've been doing but that's what makes it sound as good as it does. It makes everything sound flawless musically with no fuck ups when you play the same songs night after night. Angus still has an unbelieveable ammount of energy and was moving around the stage like he was still 25 years old. But Brian Johnson is who really surprised me I don't remember him being as active live as he was tonight. I think the medical procedure he had that they cancelled some of the tour dates for was to make him 30 years younger. He was walking and running up and down the stage and the giant catwalk they had in the middle keeping right up with the energy level that Angus was bringing. Not that I didn't doubt Brian couldn't bring it live it's just I wasn't expecting the ammount he did to come from a 63 year old man. But he's been touring for years so the age probably doesn't have that much to do with it since he's so used to it by now. They did play most of the songs about a step slower than normal but I understand that.

This was the first time AC/DC has played here since 1996. I'm not really sure why that was but at least their promoters remembered that our city exists this time around. They played at the old arena we used to have back in '96This was their first time playing the HSBC arena and they put on a great performance. The crowd was really up for the whole thing singing along with the stuff everyone knows and even giving good responses after the songs nobody knew like the new stuff HAABPTB and Dog Eat Dog.

Very good show I know it's a little expensive but deffinately try to see them live if you have the chance. With the rumors i've heard about Brian Johnson thinking about retiring soon you may not have many more chances.

Oh yeah and a message to the jackass sitting in front of me. You have a little piece of shit phone and no matter how many pics or videos you take they're gonna come out looking and sounding like shit so stop throwing your phone up in the air to get something and blocking my view some of us are trying to enjoy the show not trying to record evidence that we were actually there so we can impress our friends with it tomorrow.
Old 10-18-2009, 09:47 PM
Banned Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Oh yeah and a message to the jackass sitting in front of me. You have a little piece of shit phone and no matter how many pics or videos you take they're gonna come out looking and sounding like shit so stop throwing your phone up in the air to get something and blocking my view some of us are trying to enjoy the show not trying to record evidence that we were actually there so we can impress our friends with it tomorrow.
Everyone has a different way of enjoying the show. I love documenting myself. Granted I don't use my phone, because the camera and video features are terrible, and I try not to look like a jackass when taking pictures, but he paid good money for the ticket and he should be allowed to do it.
Old 10-18-2009, 09:53 PM
Not a number, I'm a free man

I try to snap 5 or 6 decent pictures at a gig but it is never as fun as focusing all your attention on watching the band and getting into the music IMO.
7/1 - Iron Maiden - Luxembourg
10/31 - Fleetwood Mac
Old 10-18-2009, 10:21 PM
Banned Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrritatedTrout View Post
I try to snap 5 or 6 decent pictures at a gig but it is never as fun as focusing all your attention on watching the band and getting into the music IMO.
Yeah. Hopefully I didn't come off as if I'm taking pictures the entire time. Usually I'll take them during a song I don't know. My main reason honestly for taking them is for putting them on this site when I post reviews. Plus it's nice to keep some memories from the show.
Old 10-19-2009, 09:59 AM
Concert Veteran

The main reason the guy bugged me so much while taking the pictures is because we were 30 rows back on the arena floor and there was just no way a picture from that range on a little phone was gonna be any quality at all but the last half of the show all he was doing was taking pictures and I could tell by looking at his phone since he put it up in my feild of vision so much that the pictures looked like shit. We were about 5 rows back from the catwalk they had for the stage the only pics that probably came out good were when Angus and Brian were there. If we were closer to the stage where you could get decent pics with a phone it wouldn't have annoyed me so much.

It's not really a big deal now that it's the next day and i'm reflecting on what a great show it was. I'm not gonna let one moron ruin what was a very entertaining and enjoyable performance.

Last edited by Sanitarium78; 10-19-2009 at 03:47 PM.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:39 PM
"Never wanted your approval, never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me" LOG

My First time seeing AC/DC and it was great. Great energy from the band it seemed like they were years younger. Even thoe Brain Johnson says his voice cant handle it he sang great.

Last edited by Indestructible; 10-20-2009 at 04:15 PM.
Old 10-20-2009, 04:15 PM
"Never wanted your approval, never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me" LOG

Highlights of the night

Hells Bells
Shoot To Thrill
Rock N' Roll Train
Shot Down In Flames
Thunderstruck
Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be
Let There Be Rock
Highway To Hell
For Those About To Rock

I didnt know Hell aint a bad place to be and shot down in flames that well but they were still two of the best played that night

Tags
ac/dc