Overkill -- West Springfield, VA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA Kick-Off -- Atlanta, GA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA XV Day 2 -- Atlanta, GA -- September 13th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 10-13-2009, 08:45 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fires Of Sedition View Post
They should kick Corey out and go find Andols, in my opinion.
Fuck that noise. Andols sucks. I never knew why the Mate.Feed.Kill.Repeat release is put on a pedostile. That album was shit.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:43 PM
Visualize perfection

On MFKR, Andols DID suck. By now he's probably better. Corey's voice is shit now.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:13 AM
welp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
That set is awful. They always put on a high energy show but I would feel cheated if I went and that's all I got. I understand them being proud of the ten year anniversary of the first album but I don't understand why they bombard people with a bunch of stuff from it in the set and the end result being other really good shit gets ignored. It doesn't make sense they've only got 4 albums and they're already turining themselves into a nostalgia act.

I'm still wondering why they've never done Gematria or AHIG live at all after all I thought they were touring in support of that album this past year and they don't even play the two best tracks off the album. Plus, no Disasterpeice or Vermillion I don't think these guys much care anymore about the band now they should just call it quits and Corey can just do Stone Sour from now on.
They actually played AHIG on the first date of the Mayhem tour last year, but that was it as far as I know. It's such a shame that the only songs they play from that album live are singles. And I have to agree about the guys in the band not caring any more, it really does seem to me that they don't really give a shit. And Corey can't scream for shit now anyway...
Old 10-14-2009, 09:50 AM
N00B

Nice
Old 10-14-2009, 04:49 PM
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies

Thats it. This set isnt good at all good songs but the set still sucks. Only the singles from All hope Is Gone in the sets I have seen not even Slipknots best stuff. They need to take a really long break to think about if they really care for the fans and if they dont care about the fans and they keep touring with sets like this then idk the sets could get worse and could you imagine how that would be. I wouldnt say slipknot should quite I know at some point to will happen with every band we listen to but I dont want to see any band I like break up.
Old 10-14-2009, 06:41 PM
things are more than just what you see

did anyone consider that maybe the set is shorter or "Sucks" because they've been touring for over a year now with very little break. they're probably burnt out.

as to cory's voice, I thought he screamed just fine live... and I think his singing voice is awsome.

9/21: Uproar Festival
Old 10-15-2009, 11:59 AM
"Never wanted your approval, never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me" LOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_jman View Post
did anyone consider that maybe the set is shorter or "Sucks" because they've been touring for over a year now with very little break. they're probably burnt out.

That might be true but havent alot of the sets been like this since the tour started. Other bands who have been doing this much longer are proboly burnt out from touring so long but they still put on great sets. If corey is having problems with screaming cant he use his cleaner voice. Im not sure if it would sound right.
Old 10-20-2009, 08:34 PM
N00B

I saw Deftones in Victoria with Slipknot, and I don't really know there stuff, so I'd like to know there set for this tour if anyone knows it?

Tags
slipknot