Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Threshold -- London, England -- November 20th, 2014
Deafheaven -- Brooklyn, NY -- November 19, 2014
Judas Priest -- Broomfield, CO -- November 19th, 2014
Threshold -- Ludwigsburg, Germany -- November 11th, 2014
Raven -- Westland, MI -- November 18, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Request A Set List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-06-2009, 02:38 PM
floydhunter9's Avatar
floydhunter9 floydhunter9 is offline
I Am All Which You Can Never Be
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 118
Anyone have Converge's set for the Mastodon/Dethklok tour?

It's the only one I haven't seen posted yet.
__________________
"I will forsake you
Destroy and unmake you
With all my might, I will take you down"
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-19-2009, 01:36 AM
Fires Of Sedition's Avatar
Fires Of Sedition Fires Of Sedition is offline
Visualize perfection
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,594
I'm almost sure that mankvill posted it.

EDIT: He did post it, but he didn't get a few songs.
?
No Heroes
Axe To Fall
Eagles Become Vultures
The Broken Vow
Last Light
Reap What You Sow
Wolves At My Door
Dark Horse
?
?
Concubine
__________________
10-22 Kansas City Gojira/Mastodon
10-30 Denver The Black Dahlia Murder

Last edited by Fires Of Sedition; 10-19-2009 at 01:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-19-2009, 08:06 AM
Natrlhi's Avatar
Natrlhi Natrlhi is offline
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 7,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fires Of Sedition View Post
I'm almost sure that mankvill posted it.

EDIT: He did post it, but he didn't get a few songs.
?
No Heroes
Axe To Fall
Eagles Become Vultures
The Broken Vow
Last Light
Reap What You Sow
Wolves At My Door
Dark Horse
?
?
Concubine
Hey Mankvill, I didn't see Homewrecker in there. It's one of their best songs. I know you're not much of a Converge fan, but do you know if they played it? I might actually go see them tonight, and I'd like to hear that they've been playing it (would make me want to go more).
__________________
8/1 SummersLaughter
8/10 Boris / Atlas Moth / SubRosa
9/8 Man or Astro-Man?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-19-2009, 11:16 AM
MunicipalWasted's Avatar
MunicipalWasted MunicipalWasted is offline
(cool custom user title)
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: KS
Posts: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natrlhi View Post
Hey Mankvill, I didn't see Homewrecker in there. It's one of their best songs. I know you're not much of a Converge fan, but do you know if they played it? I might actually go see them tonight, and I'd like to hear that they've been playing it (would make me want to go more).
Hey, I found this...it was from September 20th so I dunno.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/conver...-6bd786ba.html
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-19-2009, 12:02 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 22,169
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natrlhi View Post
Hey Mankvill, I didn't see Homewrecker in there. It's one of their best songs. I know you're not much of a Converge fan, but do you know if they played it? I might actually go see them tonight, and I'd like to hear that they've been playing it (would make me want to go more).
I took a listen and it didn't sound familiar, but a Converge newb would certainly have trouble picking out certain songs in a live set.
__________________
11/09 - Veara
11/10 - Peelander-Z
11/11 - Jucifer
11/12 - Eyehategod
12/05 - Alien Ant Farm (what)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-19-2009, 02:00 PM
Natrlhi's Avatar
Natrlhi Natrlhi is offline
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 7,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by MunicipalWasted View Post
Hey, I found this...it was from September 20th so I dunno.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/conver...-6bd786ba.html
No Homewrecker. Huh. Fuggit, I'm gonna see 'em anyway! (Mostly cuz High on Fucking Fire is opening!!! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
I took a listen and it didn't sound familiar, but a Converge newb would certainly have trouble picking out certain songs in a live set.
Fair enough. You might have actually liked that song, though - it's a real rager. MORE COWBELL!!!!
__________________
8/1 SummersLaughter
8/10 Boris / Atlas Moth / SubRosa
9/8 Man or Astro-Man?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:05 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008