Electric Light Orchestra -- London, England -- September 14th, 2014
Skeletonwitch -- West Springfield, VA -- September 12th, 2014
KISS -- Lake Oswego, OR -- September 14th, 2014
Richie Kotzen -- London, England -- September 16th, 2014
King Crimson -- Boston, MA -- September 15th, 2014

Old 09-28-2009, 03:35 AM
Cowboy From Hell

Down -- Sauget, IL -- September 25th, 2009

Took Ryan, Matt, Em, and 100 Watt to Pops on 9-25-09 for Down, Melvins, and Weedeater.

After we made it near St. Louis we found a hotel room and rested for a little while. After an hour or so we made our way to Pops.

Some of us were able to score VIP passes for Down

We got to attend soundcheck were Down came out and fine tuned everything and even treated us to a performance of Losing All from Nola!!! It was great. The new Orange amps sounded good especially during the guitar solos. Pepper walked off stage to test his wireless system. He was playing the entire song Losing All right in front of us!!!

Next we got to meet the band and get autographs and pics. It was fun. I even got to talk some boxing with Phil and he didn't like my take on the Klitschko vs Arreola fight at all- he got pissed off HAHAHA!!! It was funny. Ryan talked to him next and said, (referring to me) "Fuck that dude!" HAHAHA!!!

Next up was Down!!! We had waiting through Weedeater (not bad at all) and Melvins (sounded good but not my thing) for DOWN!!!

They played the following songs:

Eyes of the South
N.O.D.
Lifer
The Path
New Orleans Is A Dying Whore
Lysergik Funeral Procession
Pillars Of Eternity
Hail The Leaf
Ghosts Along The Mississippi
Nothing In Return
---------------
Temptations Wings
Stone The Crow
Bury Me In Smoke

After the show we went back to the hotel. I think everyone was lit up but me. Wattage was feeling it and Matt was FUBARD. We had to practically carry him in the hotel room. He probably doesn't want you knowing that about 4:00 am we all woke up due to hearing a weird noise and he was trying to hold himself up while attempting to urinate in the sink. Instead it went all over the floor, but you didn't hear it from me HAHAHA!!! Matt is pictured with the band below. He is from Paducah, KY. If you see him or know him give this punk hell!!!

Old 09-28-2009, 06:43 AM
Long live Ronnie James Dio

Orange amps!
Old 10-01-2009, 05:15 PM
N00B

I was there as well and I agree, it was an awesome show. I also like how when they came back out for the encore that Phil let the crowd choose (by cheers obviously) the next song they were going to play, whether it was Swan Song, Underneath Everything, or Temptations Wings. Obviously Temptations Wings won out (and it clearly did). They did also play Losing All in the set as well (didn't see it the list). Great pics.

Tags
down