Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Overkill -- West Springfield, VA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA Kick-Off -- Atlanta, GA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA XV Day 2 -- Atlanta, GA -- September 13th, 2014
ProgPower USA XV Day 1 -- Atlanta, GA -- September 12th, 2014
Samhain -- Chicago, IL -- September 13th, 2014

  #1  
Old 10-09-2004, 10:57 PM
hot_turkey_ed's Avatar
hot_turkey_ed hot_turkey_ed is offline
Director, Set List Intelligence
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: California
Posts: 10,830
Blog Entries: 1
Metallica -- Albany, NY -- October 9th, 2004

Blackened
Fuel
Wherever I May Roam
I Disappear
Frantic
The Outlaw Torn
Sad But True
St. Anger
The Unforgiven
Master Of Pupptes
Battery
--------
Fade To Black
Nothing Else Matters
Creeping Death
One
Enter Sandman
--------
Jump In The Fire
Seek And Destroy


Hecho would be 50% satisfied. He requires Fade To Black and Disposable Heroes. The Outlaw Torn? I think that's another new one for this leg of the tour...maybe the entire tour.

Godsmack's Setlist

Straight Out Of Line
Awake
Faceless
Bad Religion
Mistakes
Keep Away
VooDoo
Drum Duel
Whatever
I Stand Alone

Source: TheMoonbaby05 at the Godsmack Board

Last edited by hot_turkey_ed; 10-11-2004 at 11:38 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-10-2004, 12:22 AM
HECHO EN MEXICO's Avatar
HECHO EN MEXICO HECHO EN MEXICO is offline
FUCK BUSH! VIVA HUGO CHAVEZ!
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LAKE FOREST, C.A.
Posts: 8,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot_turkey_ed
Blackened
Fuel
Wherever I May Roam
I Disappear
Frantic
The Outlaw Torn
Sad But True
St. Anger
The Unforgiven
Master Of Pupptes
Battery
--------
Fade To Black
Nothing Else Matters
Creeping Death
One
Enter Sandman
--------
Jump In The Fire
Seek And Destroy


Hecho would be 50% satisfied. He requires Fade To Black and Disposable Heroes. The Outlaw Torn? I think that's another new one for this leg of the tour...maybe the entire tour.
PLEASE GOD ALL I ASK IS Fade To Black and Disposable Heroes. THATS IT THEY CAN PLAY ALL LOAD AND RE-LOAD SONGS BUT PLEASE PLAY Fade To Black and Disposable Heroes. !

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-10-2004, 10:27 AM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Jump In The Fire
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-11-2004, 11:45 AM
hot_turkey_ed's Avatar
hot_turkey_ed hot_turkey_ed is offline
Director, Set List Intelligence
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: California
Posts: 10,830
Blog Entries: 1
Bumping because I added the Godsmack info and changed the thread title....
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-14-2004, 12:16 AM
HECHO EN MEXICO's Avatar
HECHO EN MEXICO HECHO EN MEXICO is offline
FUCK BUSH! VIVA HUGO CHAVEZ!
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LAKE FOREST, C.A.
Posts: 8,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by HECHO EN MEXICO
PLEASE GOD ALL I ASK IS Fade To Black and Disposable Heroes. THATS IT THEY CAN PLAY ALL LOAD AND RE-LOAD SONGS BUT PLEASE PLAY Fade To Black and Disposable Heroes. !

Fade To Black and Disposable Heroes
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-16-2004, 09:26 AM
bladebauer bladebauer is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 2
Question Need Setlist for drum dual

I know this sounds weird, but I am looking for the songs Godsmack played in the drum dual, especially the first song. It's driving me crazy. thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-16-2004, 11:16 AM
hot_turkey_ed's Avatar
hot_turkey_ed hot_turkey_ed is offline
Director, Set List Intelligence
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: California
Posts: 10,830
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladebauer
I know this sounds weird, but I am looking for the songs Godsmack played in the drum dual, especially the first song. It's driving me crazy. thanks!
The duel is called "Batalla de los Tambores".....it's now available on their new DVD "Changes". I haven't purchased it yet but I don't remember the drum duel being a cover of other songs.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
metallica

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:44 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008