Judas Priest -- Vorst, Belgium -- March 16th, 1991
Black Label Society -- Memphis, TN -- July 27th, 2014
Megadeth -- Milwaukee, WI -- July 19th, 2013
Family Values Tour -- Denver, CO -- November 11th, 2001
Judas Priest -- Salt Lake City, UT -- November 12th, 1990

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 09-22-2009, 06:48 AM
Concert Veteran

I saw them in the fall of '07 and the srping of '08 and Whismaster was played both times. It's deffinately a staple for them because they get a good sing-a-long going with the crowd during the chorus. I haven't seen many recent sets so maybe they just gave it a break for a few months.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:27 PM
That Does Not Make Sense!

i noticed they also stopped playing 'bye bye beautiful' too. Then again, i would have prob blew my voice out during that song lol (which i ended up doing during 'wish i had an angel'
Old 09-23-2009, 05:39 AM
N00B

Only 3 songs from AFF/OB/WM/CC!? Shit...

btw Anette's is OK, but for some other kind of music, her voice fits horrible with Nightwish sound.
Old 09-23-2009, 01:10 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by crusader84 View Post
Only 3 songs from AFF/OB/WM/CC!? Shit...

btw Anette's is OK, but for some other kind of music, her voice fits horrible with Nightwish sound.
They never play anything from AFF and I don't really blame them I don't think it was that good compared to the other stuff. From OB they've played SOW on and off this tour but I don't know about anything else. The first time I saw them this tour they did She Is My Sin,WM, Ever Dream and Slaying The Dreamer. The next time they did Come Cover Me, WM and Ever Dream. I know that Dead Boys Poem and Dead To The World have been played a bit during the last half of the tour.

As for Anette her voice fits well with the stuff from DPP that was written for her voice. I try not to be too hard on her with performing the old stuff I think she does an OK job with them but also keep in mind that she's performing songs that were written for someone to sing that has a totally different voice.
She really doesn't deserve all the shit some fans give her all she's doing is performing a job she was hired for. I feel if someone doesn't like the way she fits the band they should put more of the blame on Tuomas instead of her since he's the one who hired her.

Tags
nightwish