Misery Signals -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 23rd, 2014
Rhapsody of Fire -- Cd. Obregon, Mex -- August 24th, 2014
Sleep -- Boston, MA -- August 24th, 2014
Alice in Chains -- Rama, Ontario -- August 23rd, 2014
Boris -- Santa Cruz, CA -- August 21st, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 09-01-2009, 05:08 AM
Concert Veteran

Did you ever think the reason only 25 people should up is because nobody knows who the hell Ross The Boss is? I've been listening to metal since 1990 and I had no idea who he was so read this thread just to find out. I know Manowar but was just never a fan of theirs. So that'll explain why i had no clue who this was. I can't say i'm surprised at the low turn out it's not like he's a household name in the general metal community. I'm not trying to be mean at all here i'm just being honest about it.

At least with Manowar he would've drawn like 100 people instead

Last edited by Sanitarium78; 09-01-2009 at 05:37 AM.
Old 09-01-2009, 05:39 AM
N00B

No offense to anyone, but if you were playing a 2 date US tour, and one of them is NYC (as it should be), shouldnt the other one be maybe Chicago, LA, a city of that size?
Old 09-01-2009, 10:57 AM
That Guy

I know what you mean by that. But Station 4 is a legendary Metal venue in Minnesota. Hell, Pagan's Mind is doing their only US headlining show here at the end of the month.

I never I didn't understand why more then 25 people showed up. I even said myself I wouldn't have went if I didn't get free tickets. I guess to me, it just sucks seeing the realization of what happens, especially in Metal, when your not on top of the world anymore.
Old 09-01-2009, 03:38 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
I know what you mean by that. But Station 4 is a legendary Metal venue in Minnesota. Hell, Pagan's Mind is doing their only US headlining show here at the end of the month.

I never I didn't understand why more then 25 people showed up. I even said myself I wouldn't have went if I didn't get free tickets. I guess to me, it just sucks seeing the realization of what happens, especially in Metal, when your not on top of the world anymore.
When exactly was Man-O-War on top of the world? I was only a little kid in the 80s but I sure don't remember that
Old 09-01-2009, 04:03 PM
Not a number, I'm a free man

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post

They're headlining Jaxx in VA too but yeah, I've heard good things about Station 4.
7/1 - Iron Maiden - Luxembourg
10/31 - Fleetwood Mac
Old 09-01-2009, 07:12 PM
That Guy

Ok, wrong expression, I just meant it's sad to see a band (or this case musician) that used to be very popular succumbing to low audiences.

Oh I didn't realize Pagan's Mind was doing another headlining show. The owner of the venue said Station 4 is the only place. That's awesome. I'd love to be at that show but I have a gig myself in Wisconsin that night.
Old 09-02-2009, 04:36 AM
the wicked path

And also, he is called Ross The Boss.

I mean, damn.
25-27 Jun: Graspop?
5-7 Aug: Wacken Open Air

Tags
ross the boss