Head Wound City -- Los Angeles, CA -- September 21st, 2014
After The Burial -- Flint, MI -- September 20th, 2014
Periphery -- Lansing, MI -- September 19th, 2014
Otherwise -- Sturtevant, WI -- September 19th, 2014
Eluveitie -- Baltimore, MD -- September 19th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 07-26-2009, 08:41 PM
N00B

I filmed Static / Mudvayne in HD if anyone cares..

www.youtube.com/user/TripKore
Old 07-27-2009, 04:40 AM
"I Love Lamp"

Ok so your saying only one person should review each show, and because some one else already did I cant. Ok so we might as well not let any one else review the same tour, just one person, cause its pretty much the same show. I thought the whole point of this was to get different opinions of the show, and be able to post what you liked about it so other people can decide weather to go or not. If three people say its good then it was probably good. Im going to mayhem, and I will probably post a review for that weather or not any one else has yet. (Not to sound like a jackass or anything)

Last edited by pantera1115; 07-27-2009 at 04:43 AM.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:43 AM
Somewhere Back In Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantera1115 View Post
Ok so your saying only one person should review each show, and because some one else already did I cant. Ok so we might as well not let any one else review the same tour, just one person, cause its pretty much the same show. I thought the whole point of this was to get different opinions of the show, and be able to post what you liked about it so other people can decide weather to go or not. If three people say its good then it was probably good. Im going to mayhem, and I will probably post a review for that weather or not any one else has yet.
If you will check my post from page one, I said that it is OK to have multiple threads from the same show.

http://www.metalsetlists.com/showpos...51&postcount=5
Old 07-27-2009, 04:46 AM
Somewhere Back In Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_jman View Post
Just curious, not criticising here, so please don't ban me or something, but how come multiple review threads are exceptable for shows, but not for albums on the album reviews page.
It has never been an issue before with the CD reviews. I will check with the site admin, but he will probably allow it in that forum as well.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:53 AM
"I Love Lamp"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
How long was the solo
I swear it was like 20 fucking minutes, mabe 15, it was retarded, and I thought the first half was too long then he started up again after just standing around wasting time just to piss us off
Old 07-27-2009, 04:55 AM
"I Love Lamp"

Quote:
Originally Posted by es156 View Post
If you will check my post from page one, I said that it is OK to have multiple threads from the same show.

http://www.metalsetlists.com/showpos...51&postcount=5
that wasn't aimed at you
Old 07-27-2009, 05:31 AM
Headbanger

I like multiple threads personally. 1 thread can get confusing and hard to follow from what I've seen. What I don't like is anal people who give people shit just to be an anal prick. This is a fun site and I might give people shit now and then for idiotic opinions but giving someone shit over formatting or multiple threads is pure unadulterated faggotry. Not to be a jackass because I'm in a really good mood but those people need to get back to World of Warcraft and STFU! hahahahaha
Old 07-27-2009, 07:32 AM
Red Light In My Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantera1115 View Post
Ok so your saying only one person should review each show, and because some one else already did I cant.
That is NOT what we said. I'm all for multiple reviews, but PERSONALLY I thought three threads for one show was too much. No problem with three reviews, just three threads for it - could have all been put in one thread. But that's just me, and I've already been overruled by the Powers That Be, so it's not like this opinion of mine really should mean anything, haha.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:33 AM
things are more than just what you see

Quote:
Originally Posted by es156 View Post
It has never been an issue before with the CD reviews. I will check with the site admin, but he will probably allow it in that forum as well.
No no, I don't mean to make it an issue. I just did post a seperate thread and a user jumped down my throat telling me to use the search thread to see if the thread existed.

Tags
black label society, bury your dead, mudvayne, static-x, suicide silence