Chevelle -- Wallingford, CT -- August 30th, 2014
Morbid Saint -- Riverview, MI -- August 30th, 2014
Third Eye Blind -- Royal Oak, MI -- August 30th, 2014
Sleep -- Pioneertown, CA -- August 30th, 2014

Old 07-24-2009, 07:09 PM
things are more than just what you see

A Maiden question

Hey all,
I have a somewhat strange request/question/curiosity.
aas some of you may or may not know, I am almost totally blind, and have a screenreader that reads allowed what you all say. That's not really the point of this thread, it just explains why I can't answer my own question.

I was listening to Maiden earlier today and started to wonder which guitarest was which. So I was wondering if anyone could tell me which guitarest comes out of which speaker, whether this is always the same person or does their set up change.
Take for example, the song dance of death from the dvd/live performance death on the road. The guitarest who starts the song off with the acoustic guitar is also the guitarest who's guitar comes out the right speaker. and I would assume is to the right when looking at the stage.
going by this, in this same song dance of death, there are three guitar solos, the first played by the guitarest who's sound comes from the center, the second by the guitarest who's sound comes from the left and the third by the guitarest who's sound comes from the right.
so I was curious if anyone could help me put names to which player was which.
I know this is kind of a strange request, but with most bands its easy to figure out who is who cause there's one lead and one rhythm guitarest. But maiden is different in that they have 3 guitarests who all seem to play lead on occasion.
Old 07-24-2009, 07:17 PM
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks

I don't know about the later live albums, but Live After Death has Dave and Adrian in separate speakers. I think Dave is in the left and Adrian in the right. Someone feel free to correct me, I haven't listened to it in a long time.
Old 07-24-2009, 07:40 PM
things are more than just what you see

I would assume that would go for a real live/dead one too for the two of them. That helps with some of the live stuff I have. Thanks.