Electric Light Orchestra -- London, England -- September 14th, 2014
Skeletonwitch -- West Springfield, VA -- September 12th, 2014
KISS -- Lake Oswego, OR -- September 14th, 2014
Richie Kotzen -- London, England -- September 16th, 2014
King Crimson -- Boston, MA -- September 15th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 06-02-2009, 06:39 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

If you don't follow the rules of metal, you will be eliminated from this site...

Well sort of. I've noticed a couple of things over the past few years. I've noticed that if you hold an opinion that wanders into the "FUCK NO YOU CAN'T DO THAT" territory in metal, you will eventually no longer be with us. Again, some of you newer folks here probably won't understand this, so...either go somewhere else or turn your mind onto "passive observance mode."

Now what do I mean by "FUCK NO YOU CAN'T DO THAT" territory in metal? I mean things like saying Load is a great Metallica album, supporting Sharon's side in Eggfest, erasing Bob Daisley and Lee Kerslake's tracks on Ozzy albums, shit like that.

We used to have a guy here named Allan, who was "guilty" of both of those "offenses." Took a lot of shit for it too. Held his ground though, quite admirable. Until eventually the guy changed his screenname and doesn't even come here anymore.

We also used to have a guy named Bouville, who was guilty of loving Blaze Bayley, and even going so far as to declaring him a Messiah. Now, I don't know about you, but the consesus everywhere else I go seems to be that if you were to show that kind of love for the Maiden Blaze Bayley albums you would be a laughing stock. I'm also pretty sure he took the Sharon side of Eggfest, at least to the point where he thought it was karma deserved for Bruce ranting and raving about the US. Again, a guy whose no longer with us.

Then we have a guy called "EvilCheese" who used to be known as "EvilCheeseWedge" who was also guilty of not only supporting Sharon's side of Eggfest but actually enjoying the Osbournes show. Now I realize the guy still pops up every blue moon, but I think most of us can agree that the guy is more or less no longer with us.

So the moral of this story is, on this site, yo ass better not try to be a minority in metal, or we'll fire your ass of the roof!
Old 06-02-2009, 07:01 PM
cool babies, strange but not a stranger

What was Hecho guilty of?
Old 06-02-2009, 07:14 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Div View Post
What was Hecho guilty of?
Telling Bouville that Blaze sucks.

I don't have an excuse for why everybody doesn't come here anymore.

Last edited by JRA; 06-02-2009 at 07:21 PM.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:30 PM
N00B

Haha thats true. I wonder what ever happened to Christian (Bouville), he was actually hella tight.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:32 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
Haha thats true. I wonder what ever happened to Christian (Bouville), he was actually hella tight.
Yea, he was cool. I wish he would come back just so he could see all these Black and Death metal bands I like now and he could hail me as TR00.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:45 PM
D.B.B.

so if u support sharon at eggfest that person becomes a target or what??? i'm not trying to start shit or anything, but from what i have heard, read, seen... etc bruce kind of had it coming

and i used to watch ozzy's show, but that was back when i was a NOOB
Old 06-02-2009, 07:50 PM
cool babies, strange but not a stranger

No, you dont get banned, its more like a curse that will cause you to stop posting here for some unrelated reasons... as if the site has a mind of its own.

I bet our fearless admin could tell us about where the others went, but he seems to have gone missing too. Though, I do remember him talking good things about Dragonforce in the past... I guess he fell victim as well.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:50 PM
MY LEG!!

/miss Allan, Christian, and Oscar.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:53 PM
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD View Post
He's probably knee-deep in some archeology dig in South America.

Some people I miss, some I don't. I'll leave it at that.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:01 PM
D.B.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Div View Post
I bet our fearless admin could tell us about where the others went, but he seems to have gone missing too. Though, I do remember him talking good things about Dragonforce in the past... I guess he fell victim as well.
lol he owes us maiden pictures