10. The Legacy
11. Into The Pit
12. Souls Of Black
13. Electric Crown
14. Disciples Of The Watch
15. D.N.R. (Do Not Resuscitate)
16. Three Days In Darkness
17. The Formation Of Damnation

I was really disappointed to see Dog Faced Gods replaced with Alone In The Dark. Other then that kick ass! Testament ripped the place to pieces, I got to hell in to Chuck's microphone during INTO THE PIT, after Souls Of Black he slapped a pic into my hand it was cool shit! Lazarus AD is a great new band! be sure to check them out.

Unearth, as much as I like them, are the odd band out. Why they choose Unearth I have no idea but eh, they could have done better.

Last edited by Grimjaw_Kurosaki; 05-19-2009 at 06:16 PM.
Old 05-16-2009, 06:35 AM
Leaving material world behind, I see your face in constellations.

That is an awesome set! I'm glad they mixed up the sets a bit, I think it's a bit of a change. Granted that the set voting was a bit of a waste of time I guess, but the set turned out great!

I get what you're saying bout Dog Faced Gods being replaced by Alone In The Dark, but I have yet to see Alone, so I'm good for that right now. I'm also a bit upset they got rid of Hail Mary . Does Skolnick not like playing Low material? Who knows
Old 05-16-2009, 12:31 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentineVIVIVI View Post
That is an awesome set! I'm glad they mixed up the sets a bit, I think it's a bit of a change. Granted that the set voting was a bit of a waste of time I guess, but the set turned out great!

I get what you're saying bout Dog Faced Gods being replaced by Alone In The Dark, but I have yet to see Alone, so I'm good for that right now. I'm also a bit upset they got rid of Hail Mary . Does Skolnick not like playing Low material? Who knows

I saw Testament last night in chicago and got Dog Faced Gods. Also I saw them last year at the Pearl Room in Mokena, IL and they played 2 songs off Low. The title track and Trail of Tears, but nothing off Demonic that time whereas last night we got Demonic Refusal. So at the end of the day it evens out. Seen em twice now and i love em!
Old 05-16-2009, 02:11 PM
Leaving material world behind, I see your face in constellations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickweiser View Post
I saw Testament last night in chicago and got Dog Faced Gods. Also I saw them last year at the Pearl Room in Mokena, IL and they played 2 songs off Low. The title track and Trail of Tears, but nothing off Demonic that time whereas last night we got Demonic Refusal. So at the end of the day it evens out. Seen em twice now and i love em!
Awesome, I sure hope we get Dod Gaced Gods, Low, anything! Honestly, I wouldn't complain if they play anything, I personally believe they have never made a bad record
Old 05-18-2009, 08:06 AM
Headbanger

I can't believe the idiocracy (cool movie reference) of these setlists. Unearth is getting bashed at every show and rightfully so. These guys have great songs and I'm starting to dig the new cd but GILES is one of their 3 best songs and they should close with it every night. Someone needs a f'n reality check in their camp.

Testament better not just play Setlist C every F'n night. Or if nothing else mix it up more. I can lsit 20 songs 'd rather hear than Alone in the Dark including EVERY other song off Legacy.

If they don't start catering to their core audience they will become extinct.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:15 AM
Catch The Rainbow

I want Trial By Fire!!!
Old 05-18-2009, 05:12 PM
N00B

Testament didn't do Raging Waters or First Strike Still Deadly? What the fuck those were a part of set C. Bummer
Old 05-18-2009, 10:54 PM
Resident old fart

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhdeity View Post
I can't believe the idiocracy (cool movie reference) of these setlists. Unearth is getting bashed at every show and rightfully so. These guys have great songs and I'm starting to dig the new cd but GILES is one of their 3 best songs and they should close with it every night. Someone needs a f'n reality check in their camp.

Testament better not just play Setlist C every F'n night. Or if nothing else mix it up more. I can lsit 20 songs 'd rather hear than Alone in the Dark including EVERY other song off Legacy.

If they don't start catering to their core audience they will become extinct.
Unearth is cool for 5 minutes, but soon after you realize that you're going to hear 45 minutes of songs that sound exactly like the one before it. I do have a soft spot for Black Hearts Now Reign though.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:15 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilpdawg View Post
Unearth is cool for 5 minutes, but soon after you realize that you're going to hear 45 minutes of songs that sound exactly like the one before it. I do have a soft spot for Black Hearts Now Reign though.
I have nothing against Unearth, I just think they aren't right for this show. I mean yeah they are a good band! and nice fuckin guys but! They arent thrash. they are Death/Metalcore. Not a good placement on this bill.

Tags
testament, unearth