Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Judas Priest -- Rochester, NY -- October 1st, 2014
Fleetwood Mac -- Minneapolis, MN -- September 30th, 2014
The Story So Far -- Lawrence, KS -- September 30th, 2014
Coheed and Cambria -- Boston, MA -- September 28th, 2014
Vixen -- Madrid, Spain -- September 27th, 2014

  #1  
Old 04-20-2009, 09:07 PM
GWAR654's Avatar
GWAR654 GWAR654 is offline
Bohab
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Glen Ellyn, Illinois
Posts: 486
GWAR FANS

Talk about those scumdogs here. If your a bohab then this is your thread!!!!
__________________
9-28 Limp Bizkit
10-27 Mushroomhead
11-19 Arch Enemy
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-20-2009, 09:09 PM
b_halperin b_halperin is offline
Banned Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWAR654 View Post
Talk about those scumdogs here. If your a bohab then this is your thread!!!!
GWAR>Opeth
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-20-2009, 09:10 PM
GWAR654's Avatar
GWAR654 GWAR654 is offline
Bohab
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Glen Ellyn, Illinois
Posts: 486
Quote:
Originally Posted by b_halperin View Post
GWAR>Opeth
def. i dont like opeth. Not saying they are not talented jsut cant stand there music
__________________
9-28 Limp Bizkit
10-27 Mushroomhead
11-19 Arch Enemy
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-20-2009, 09:12 PM
b_halperin b_halperin is offline
Banned Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWAR654 View Post
def. i dont like opeth. Not saying they are not talented jsut cant stand there music
same. imma get some hate for this comment, but i dont consider them metal.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-20-2009, 09:12 PM
Wizzbang11's Avatar
Wizzbang11 Wizzbang11 is offline
I'm the ghoul of the medical profession
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Monterey CA
Posts: 2,095
I have a feeling this will be moved, but...

I think Lust in Space, aside from being a really shitty album title, will be pretty cool. There is a chance it could be like We Kill Everything (which would be a shame) due to titles like The Penis Mightier Than the Sword, Race of Spades and Egress the Negress, but who knows. Maybe they are just trying to be funny again. Regardless the tour will rule because its GWAR.

The new Oderus look pretty much the same, but I hope some of the other bandmembers get a makeover. That would be cool.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-20-2009, 09:14 PM
GWAR654's Avatar
GWAR654 GWAR654 is offline
Bohab
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Glen Ellyn, Illinois
Posts: 486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzbang11 View Post
I have a feeling this will be moved, but...

I think Lust in Space, aside from being a really shitty album title, will be pretty cool. There is a chance it could be like We Kill Everything (which would be a shame) due to titles like The Penis Mightier Than the Sword, Race of Spades and Egress the Negress, but who knows. Maybe they are just trying to be funny again. Regardless the tour will rule because its GWAR.

The new Oderus look pretty much the same, but I hope some of the other bandmembers get a makeover. That would be cool.
yeah lust in space is supposed to be a combination of all there albums together. there heavy ass shit, good shit, funny shit and shitty shit lol. I hope sexi, slymenstra and techno are on the 25th anniversary tour
__________________
9-28 Limp Bizkit
10-27 Mushroomhead
11-19 Arch Enemy
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-20-2009, 09:17 PM
Wizzbang11's Avatar
Wizzbang11 Wizzbang11 is offline
I'm the ghoul of the medical profession
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Monterey CA
Posts: 2,095
Have you seen what Hunter has said recently about GWAR?
He ain't comming back...

I think Chuck basically said no more too, which is sad.

Slymie was at a few of the Electile Dysfuntion shows I heard, so there a chance with that. Personally I'm not a fan of her singing, but the fire dance etc. is cool.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-20-2009, 09:22 PM
GWAR654's Avatar
GWAR654 GWAR654 is offline
Bohab
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Glen Ellyn, Illinois
Posts: 486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzbang11 View Post
Have you seen what Hunter has said recently about GWAR?
He ain't comming back...

I think Chuck basically said no more too, which is sad.

Slymie was at a few of the Electile Dysfuntion shows I heard, so there a chance with that. Personally I'm not a fan of her singing, but the fire dance etc. is cool.

yeah but Hunter shoudl come back just for the 25th tour. I mean come on. And idk about chuck because he mad a whole new sexi costume and mask recently and i was talking to someone that knows GWAR and he said the sexi is like 75% sure hes coming back for the 25th show. and danielle usually only performed during the california dates with gwar. it sure would be awesome to see them all
__________________
9-28 Limp Bizkit
10-27 Mushroomhead
11-19 Arch Enemy
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-20-2009, 09:42 PM
ChildrenofSodom's Avatar
ChildrenofSodom ChildrenofSodom is offline
Regretting my username
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 12,259
Blog Entries: 1
This belongs in General, not News.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-20-2009, 09:43 PM
ChildrenofSodom's Avatar
ChildrenofSodom ChildrenofSodom is offline
Regretting my username
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 12,259
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by b_halperin View Post
GWAR>Opeth
wow. noob
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:13 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008