Dropdead -- Scottsdale, AZ -- August 30, 2014
Chevelle -- Wallingford, CT -- August 30th, 2014
Morbid Saint -- Riverview, MI -- August 30th, 2014
Third Eye Blind -- Royal Oak, MI -- August 30th, 2014
Sleep -- Pioneertown, CA -- August 30th, 2014

Old 09-05-2010, 09:32 AM
N00B

Kiss -- Tinley Park, IL -- September 3rd, 2010

Amazing show. Was able to get up to 2nd row center for 1/2 the show and 3rd row center for the remainder. Found a You Tube Video of "I Was Made for Lovin' You" showing me jamming out to the song air guitaring and giving the horns. If you click on this link you can see Jen and me in the 3rd row at the beginning, middle and end of the video.

You Tube Video link: http://www.bravewords.com/news/145777

I am right behind a very large man in a white shirt and I'm wearing my Astros cap and a hunter green Kiss Army T-shirt. We are near the center of the stage straight out from the letter K of Kiss in the 3rd row. It's easiest to see me air guitaring at minutes 1:23 to 1:33 of the video and pumping my fists with the devil horns at 4:24 to 4:36.

I got a guitar pick from Tommy Thayer and Jen got one with the date and Tinley Park, IL location on it that was from the drummer, Eric Singer. Not sure why Eric creates guitar picks but cool nonetheless. Only thing I could think of is fear of lawsuits in throwing drum sticks if someone gets one in the eye too far given how wealthy the band is they would be a target for lawyers.

We had incredible seats and it was one of the most entertaining concerts I've seen even though typical by Kiss standards. We had by far the best seats I've ever had at a major venue show.

Here are some of my pictures. They came out great.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49161658@N03/

Let me know if you like them.

The set was same as usual:

Modern Day Delilah
Cold Gin
Let Me Go, Rock 'N' Roll
Firehouse
Say Yeah
Deuce
Crazy, Crazy Nights
Calling Dr. Love
Shock Me
I'm An Animal
100,00 Years
I Love It Loud
Love Gun
Black Diamond
Detroit Rock City

"encore":

Beth
Lick It Up
Shout It Out Loud
I Was Made For Lovin' You
God Gave Rock 'N' Roll To You
Rock 'N' Roll All Night

Outro: Stand
Old 09-06-2010, 05:20 AM
N00B

Very good pictures. Caught me off guard going on the second page and seeing Eddie and Maiden on there. I still think the first half of the encore should be moved up to the main set. Six is too much especially when you're already planning how you're going to get out of the venue. I like that Kiss is representing their 80s work (Lick it up and crazy crazy nights) but War machine and Heaven's on fire would be better.
Old 09-06-2010, 06:46 AM
N00B

Thanks. Yeah the flicker has some Maiden and Opeth pictures too.

I agree that I'd love to hear Heaven's on Fire or something off Animalize

The long encore was nice because some tools with great seats left to avoid traffic at the start of the encore so it gave us lots of room to stand for the last several songs
Old 09-10-2010, 06:22 AM
N00B

Seeing them tonight in Toronto!!! So excited. I really hope they play I Stole Your Love. But either this is a great setlist and I'm very stoked!!

Tags
kiss