Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Black Sabbath -- Manchester, England -- January 22nd, 2017
Alcest -- Toronto, Ontario -- January 21st, 2017
Mayhem -- Toronto, Ontario -- January 21st, 2017
The Pretty Reckless -- London, England -- January 21st, 2017
Ash Borer -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- January 20th, 2017

  #221  
Old 11-20-2016, 09:50 AM
MetalIsArt's Avatar
MetalIsArt MetalIsArt is offline
We are the roadcrew
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dendermonde, Flanders
Posts: 6,445
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
no way dude, Lemon Twigs/Iron Maiden/Dokken mash-up!
__________________
www.buffingtonpost.com
Reply With Quote
  #222  
Old 11-20-2016, 06:31 PM
ArkhamEscapee ArkhamEscapee is offline
We weren't that intense, we just went with Injured
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Romania
Posts: 52
1. Hardwired
2. Lords Of Summer
3. Disposable Heroes
4. The Memory Remains
5. Creeping Death
6. One
7. Welcome Home(Sanitarium)
8. The Shortest Straw
9. Confusion
10. Atlas Rise!
11. The Unforgiven
12. Frantic
13. The Judas Kiss
14. Of Wolf and Man
15. Metal Militia
16. Fade To Black
17. Hero Of The Day
18. Don't Tread On Me
19. Moth Into Flame
20. Eye Of The Beholder
21. Ride The Lightning
22. Jump In The Fire

Encore:
23. The Wait
24. My Apocalypse
25. Spit Out The Bone
26. ... And Justice For All
27. Master Of Puppets
Reply With Quote
  #223  
Old 11-21-2016, 02:13 AM
MetalIsArt's Avatar
MetalIsArt MetalIsArt is offline
We are the roadcrew
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dendermonde, Flanders
Posts: 6,445
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkhamEscapee View Post
1. Hardwired
2. Lords Of Summer
3. Disposable Heroes
4. The Memory Remains
5. Creeping Death
6. One
7. Welcome Home(Sanitarium)
8. The Shortest Straw
9. Confusion
10. Atlas Rise!
11. The Unforgiven
12. Frantic
13. The Judas Kiss
14. Of Wolf and Man
15. Metal Militia
16. Fade To Black
17. Hero Of The Day
18. Don't Tread On Me
19. Moth Into Flame
20. Eye Of The Beholder
21. Ride The Lightning
22. Jump In The Fire

Encore:
23. The Wait
24. My Apocalypse
25. Spit Out The Bone
26. ... And Justice For All
27. Master Of Puppets
Good shit.
__________________
www.buffingtonpost.com
Reply With Quote
  #224  
Old 11-21-2016, 07:16 PM
ArkhamEscapee ArkhamEscapee is offline
We weren't that intense, we just went with Injured
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Romania
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalIsArt View Post
Good shit.
Would be sweet if they played all of that, definitely would be DVD worthy.
Reply With Quote
  #225  
Old 11-21-2016, 10:32 PM
MetalIsArt's Avatar
MetalIsArt MetalIsArt is offline
We are the roadcrew
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dendermonde, Flanders
Posts: 6,445
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkhamEscapee View Post
Would be sweet if they played all of that, definitely would be DVD worthy.


There must be a dvd from one of their small venue concerts.

The Vans thing was awesome.
__________________
www.buffingtonpost.com
Reply With Quote
  #226  
Old 11-22-2016, 07:11 PM
DisposableJustice's Avatar
DisposableJustice DisposableJustice is offline
Look at this net that I just found
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 2,965
Take two

1. Hardwired
2. Master of Puppets
3. Harvester of Sorrow
4. Halo on Fire
5. Moth Into Flame
6. The God That Failed
7. The Shortest Straw
8. The Call of Ktulu
9. The Thing That Should Not Be
10. Dream No More
11. For Whom The Bell Tolls
12. Disposable Heroes
13. ...And Justice For All
14. One
15. Seek and Destroy
16. Fade to Black
17. Murder One
18. Spit Out the Bone
19. Blackened
20. Dyers Eve
21. Battery
22. Damage Inc.
23. Fight Fire with Fire
24. Creeping Death
25. Whiplash
__________________
05/06-Testament/Sepultura/Prong
05/11-Opeth/Gojira
05/14-Sabaton
07/02-Guns N Roses
Reply With Quote
  #227  
Old 11-22-2016, 09:00 PM
PVH5150 PVH5150 is online now
.
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 6,118
Set 1: Kill 'Em All
Set 2: Ride The Lightning
Encore: To Live Is To Die
Reply With Quote
  #228  
Old 11-22-2016, 11:11 PM
MetalIsArt's Avatar
MetalIsArt MetalIsArt is offline
We are the roadcrew
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dendermonde, Flanders
Posts: 6,445
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisposableJustice View Post
Take two

1. Hardwired
2. Master of Puppets
3. Harvester of Sorrow
4. Halo on Fire
5. Moth Into Flame
6. The God That Failed
7. The Shortest Straw
8. The Call of Ktulu
9. The Thing That Should Not Be
10. Dream No More
11. For Whom The Bell Tolls
12. Disposable Heroes
13. ...And Justice For All
14. One
15. Seek and Destroy
16. Fade to Black
17. Murder One
18. Spit Out the Bone
19. Blackened
20. Dyers Eve
21. Battery
22. Damage Inc.
23. Fight Fire with Fire
24. Creeping Death
25. Whiplash
*Faxes setlist to Q Prime*
__________________
www.buffingtonpost.com
Reply With Quote
  #229  
Old 11-23-2016, 04:33 AM
DisposableJustice's Avatar
DisposableJustice DisposableJustice is offline
Look at this net that I just found
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 2,965
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalIsArt View Post
*Faxes setlist to Q Prime*
Lars would die at song 19, so no go on that
__________________
05/06-Testament/Sepultura/Prong
05/11-Opeth/Gojira
05/14-Sabaton
07/02-Guns N Roses
Reply With Quote
  #230  
Old 11-23-2016, 04:59 AM
MetalIsArt's Avatar
MetalIsArt MetalIsArt is offline
We are the roadcrew
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dendermonde, Flanders
Posts: 6,445
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisposableJustice View Post
Lars would die at song 19, so no go on that


You know, this will get me banned, but my favourite drummers are:

Lars, Bill Ward, Joey Kramer, Mikkey Dee & John Bonham.

__________________
www.buffingtonpost.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:50 AM.
2004-2016 www.metalsetlists.com all rights reserved



Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008