Kreator -- London, England -- December 18th, 2014
It Lies Within -- Westland, MI -- December 16th, 2014
Pallbearer -- Kansas City, MO -- December 16th, 2014

Old 08-25-2014, 06:32 PM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

DRAFT IN 28 MINUTES

YOU CAN GO HANG OUT IN THE DRAFT ONCE IT LOADS IN A FEW MINUTES
Old 08-26-2014, 11:24 AM
When your grabbing ass with your friends...

The Cleveland preview was the best yet & it isn't even close.

Quote:
So that was the coaching search. After missing out on McDaniels, Gase, Quinn, Staphy McGee, Pepper Rodgers, The Rock, this bag of pebbles, and a hobo that Haslam believed to be enchanted, you got Pettine.
Quote:
This summer, a group of us went into a downtown gas station to grab a few snacks one afternoon. What we thought was going to be a quick in and out stop turned into a roughly 20 min ordeal because of the man at the counter. This man decided that everyone behind him should wait until he found the absolute perfect blunt wraps. He was rubbing them, asking for prices, and basically making a scene in front of a small crowd as he continued to go back and forth with the cashier.

Finally, by the grace of God, this man was able to find a small grocery bag amount of blunt wraps worthy of his liking and leaves the store. By now all of us our just watching this man leave and curious to see what is going to happen next…and what do you know? A Camo'd-out Porche with Neon Orange rims pulls up and the man gets in. And who owns this monstrosity of a car? Yes, I shit you not, Josh Gordon.
Old 08-26-2014, 11:28 AM
Close your eyes forget your name

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
The Cleveland preview was the best yet & it isn't even close.
Agreed; so anytime I'm feeling down about the Broncos, I only need to read this fan comment to make me feel better; I might even print it out and put it on my wall

Quote:
Before any of you fans from other cities think you have it worse than us, ask yourself:

1) Has your football team made it to the Super Bowl?

2) Do you have a sports franchise that won a championship (of any significance) in the last 66 years?

3) Did you cheer for a football team that moved to a different city, became a perennial contender (and won two Super Bowls), while, three years later, you received a bag of flaming shit on your door step with the words "Football Team" written on it in sharpie? Did that flaming bag of shit continue to burn for 15 years (and counting)?

4) Did the greatest basketball player of a generation make sweet championship babies with the least deserving city in the U.S., and then come crawling back to much adulation because your city is so goddamned starved for a championship that — like a man that has been in prison for several decades — it will take anything that remotely resembles what it's looking for to get the job done?

5) Has your "rival" football team beaten you 19 out of the last 21 times, the two exceptions being a 13-9 screamer played in -10 degree weather in 2009 and a 20-14 victory in which your Browns forced EIGHT TURNOVERS (3 INTs, 5 Fumbles) yet the game came down to the last possession?

6) Does your baseball team have the most racist logo in sports, but nobody gives a fuck because they haven't been relevant since the mid-1990s?

7) Did the only playmaker you've had in 25 years smoke and drink his way into what is looking more and more like a season-long suspension?

8) Has your football team played on Sunday or Monday Night Football since Barack Obama was serving as president?
Old 08-27-2014, 11:05 AM

The AFC North is done; the Ravens is good for the rant on how shitty the team handled the Ray Rice thing

and all you need to know about the Chicago preview is:

Quote:
One more thing: I was in Chicago over a year ago and I went to eat at a Korean joint, one of those Korean joints that is almost 100% Korean clientele, where you walk in the door and you can see the look in their eyes like, "Oh Christ. WHITE PEOPLE." Anyway, I got some noodles and the noodles were drenched in that awesome red sauce that's in all Korean food. We're not talking about a small amount of hot sauce. This was, like, a quart of it. And I knew I shouldn't have eaten too much, but it was really good. So I'm eating and eating, knowing full well that this stuff is gonna go roaring out of my asshole as soon as I'm finished. Sure enough, I get to this book signing/party thing five minutes later, and I immediately have to go shit. And my shit is RED. Blood fucking red. I'm sitting there, pushing this stuff out, with sweat pouring down me. So much red diarrhea. And when I got up and walked out, I had to go back in five minutes later. And then I did it a third time. So that's what Chicago reminds me of: red poop.
Old 08-27-2014, 11:10 AM
with his arms outstretched

I went to Chicago last year too. Except I went to Reckless Records and had my head explode. I got eleven Sonic Youth albums that day for less than fifty dollars.

12/27 -- Unearth/Protest the Hero
03/07 -- Video Games Live
07/06 -- U2
Old 08-27-2014, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
I went to Chicago last year too. Except I went to Reckless Records and had my head explode. I got eleven Sonic Youth albums that day for less than fifty dollars.
I was there twice in 2012, one for System of a Down and some tourist stuff with a friend then a month later with my dad visiting a friend of his while we were visiting my grandma in Iowa

Chicago is a cool place, I just don't think I would be able to live in the city
Old 08-27-2014, 11:32 AM
with his arms outstretched

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisposableJustice View Post
I was there twice in 2012, one for System of a Down and some tourist stuff with a friend then a month later with my dad visiting a friend of his while we were visiting my grandma in Iowa

Chicago is a cool place, I just don't think I would be able to live in the city
I didn't see enough of it to say wether I'd live there or not. We went to some aquarium, I missed a Misfits concert and that's all I can honestly remember. We were there for two or three days so we must have done something. I remember traffic was insane the day I arrived. It was on a Saturday at around 2pm I think.

I can't believe how much of that trip I forget.

12/27 -- Unearth/Protest the Hero
03/07 -- Video Games Live
07/06 -- U2
Old 08-27-2014, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
I didn't see enough of it to say wether I'd live there or not. We went to some aquarium, I missed a Misfits concert and that's all I can honestly remember. We were there for two or three days so we must have done something. I remember traffic was insane the day I arrived. It was on a Saturday at around 2pm I think.

I can't believe how much of that trip I forget.
Both trips I did the river tour that takes you out to Lake Michigan which was a ton of fun; the first time my friend and I did Sears Tower (I don't care what the fuck they call it now)

Here's a fun story: in September 2012 when my Dad and I went there the teacher in the the Chicago Public School system were on strike and their rallying color was red. Not knowing this I wore a red hoodie and got plenty of "Hang in there teach, we're with you" or "Fight the good fight."
Old 08-27-2014, 12:56 PM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

Quote:
Before any of you fans from other cities think you have it worse than us, ask yourself:

1) Has your football team made it to the Super Bowl?

2) Do you have a sports franchise that won a championship (of any significance) in the last 66 years?

3) Did you cheer for a football team that moved to a different city, became a perennial contender (and won two Super Bowls), while, three years later, you received a bag of flaming shit on your door step with the words "Football Team" written on it in sharpie? Did that flaming bag of shit continue to burn for 15 years (and counting)?

4) Did the greatest basketball player of a generation make sweet championship babies with the least deserving city in the U.S., and then come crawling back to much adulation because your city is so goddamned starved for a championship that — like a man that has been in prison for several decades — it will take anything that remotely resembles what it's looking for to get the job done?

5) Has your "rival" football team beaten you 19 out of the last 21 times, the two exceptions being a 13-9 screamer played in -10 degree weather in 2009 and a 20-14 victory in which your Browns forced EIGHT TURNOVERS (3 INTs, 5 Fumbles) yet the game came down to the last possession?

6) Does your baseball team have the most racist logo in sports, but nobody gives a fuck because they haven't been relevant since the mid-1990s?

7) Did the only playmaker you've had in 25 years smoke and drink his way into what is looking more and more like a season-long suspension?

8) Has your football team played on Sunday or Monday Night Football since Barack Obama was serving as president?
This is all ridiculously and unfortunately true - except for the part about having a racist baseball team mascot. People need to get over that shit. It's a sign of respect to have a Native American face on the logo. You hear relatively little flak about the Redskins, Blackhawks, Braves or Chiefs but somehow Chief Wahoo is a symbol of all that is evil? Is it because he is smiling? Does that somehow imply the he's subservient to the fact of what the U.S. government did to his ancestors? WOuld it be better if he had a sad face, or maybe an angry one? Fucking Christ, find something important to get upset about. Seriously.

That, and Chicago fucking rules as a place to visit. It's like NYC or LA but much cleaner and with way fewer completely intolerable / certifiably insane assholes. Sure, the traffic is fucking ridiculous, but so it is in most major cities that are super fun to party (and especially in the case of Chicago, eat) in. I wouldn't want to live there, though - it's way too goddamned expensive.
Old 08-27-2014, 01:06 PM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natrlhi View Post
It's a sign of respect to have a Native American face on the logo. You hear relatively little flak about the Redskins
I'm not necessarily disagreeing with everything else, but is you for real right now? The Redskins have had a huge controversy over their name/logo in the past few months and it's still continuing.