The Empty Hearts -- Cranston, RI -- October 19th, 2014
King Diamond -- Toronto, Ontario -- October 18th, 2014
Satan -- Toronto, Ontario -- October 17th, 2014
Deicide -- Kansas City, MO -- October 17th, 2014

Old 06-16-2014, 03:16 PM
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
It's been OK today. Friday and Late Sunday were shitty (no pun intended), but yeah. Feels more like a scratching/needly kind of pain than an OMG OUCH OUCH OUCH deal. Gonna call the docs tonight and schedule an appointment just to be on the safe side
Mine was kinda similar. It started off as just a flu like feeling, then a couple days later it was heartburn, then everything set in.

I hope it gets better and/or the doctors find out whats wrong and fix it.
Old 06-16-2014, 03:50 PM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN
10/22 - Mastodong
10/27 - DJ Qbert
Old 06-17-2014, 01:03 PM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
Mine was kinda similar. It started off as just a flu like feeling, then a couple days later it was heartburn, then everything set in.

I hope it gets better and/or the doctors find out whats wrong and fix it.
Def. It's been weird. Friday it hurt, Saturday I felt like nothing was even wrong, Sunday was blegh, yesterday was crappy in the morning, then got better, today has been pretty shitty. Had some realllllllllly sharp pains in my stomach for a good 5 minutes or so today, then they went away.

I have been making a list of everything thats been going on over the last few months with my stomach/digestive system. Not that any of that is realted (I have a really weak stomach as it is), but it doesn't hurt to bring it up tomorrow!

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 06-17-2014, 01:17 PM
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
Def. It's been weird. Friday it hurt, Saturday I felt like nothing was even wrong, Sunday was blegh, yesterday was crappy in the morning, then got better, today has been pretty shitty. Had some realllllllllly sharp pains in my stomach for a good 5 minutes or so today, then they went away.

I have been making a list of everything thats been going on over the last few months with my stomach/digestive system. Not that any of that is realted (I have a really weak stomach as it is), but it doesn't hurt to bring it up tomorrow!
Yeah, absolutely do it. It could be stomach Migraines like me, it could be gallbladder problems, it could be that you need to get a better digestive track regiment. The list is endless of what it could be.

It doesn't hurt to bring up the stomach migraine thing if that could be it. No need to suffer 7 months and get hooked on Hospital grade heroin like I did just because doctors don't know what's wrong.
Old 06-17-2014, 03:32 PM
One who onions things

So for the last six months, my school was planning a big overhaul to my major's curriculum that was supposed to make graduating on time a lot easier. They released the changes today and it turns out that all of them are practically useless. For incoming undergrads, the major is now actually HARDER than it was before, with two extra classes tacked on. In my case, what I originally thought was going to be an easy senior year just became really shitty. At least I'll still graduate on time. I hope.

Today, I am a sad.
Satan/Slough Feg - 10/25
King Diamond - 8/31
Judas Priest - 11/16
Old 06-17-2014, 03:55 PM
May you go marching in three-measure time, dressed up as asses and drunk to the nines...

Quote:
Yeah, absolutely do it. It could be stomach Migraines like me, it could be gallbladder problems, it could be that you need to get a better digestive track regiment. The list is endless of what it could be.

It doesn't hurt to bring up the stomach migraine thing if that could be it. No need to suffer 7 months and get hooked on Hospital grade heroin like I did just because doctors don't know what's wrong.
Stomach migraines? That's fucked, I've never heard of that before. I just looked it up after reading your post -- that's crazy. I've been a lifelong sufferer of migraines, and let me tell you, they fucking suck. Have you ever had regular migraines?
Old 06-17-2014, 04:01 PM
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
Stomach migraines? That's fucked, I've never heard of that before. I just looked it up after reading your post -- that's crazy. I've been a lifelong sufferer of migraines, and let me tell you, they fucking suck. Have you ever had regular migraines?
I never heard of it before either until I got diagnosed with it. the doctors were convinced that I was making all of it up and trying to score Dilaudid (heroin). Until one doctor that I hadn't had before saw my chart and immediately knew it was stomach migraines.

Yeah it fucking sucks. I never had regular migraines before this. Ijust headaches, but the stomach ones..FUUUUUUUCK, they make you wanna die.
Old 06-18-2014, 09:17 AM

Quote:

Stomach migraines does not sound like much fun at all. I get normal head migraines once in a while when I am going through a lot of stress and they SUCK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onioner View Post
So for the last six months, my school was planning a big overhaul to my major's curriculum that was supposed to make graduating on time a lot easier. They released the changes today and it turns out that all of them are practically useless. For incoming undergrads, the major is now actually HARDER than it was before, with two extra classes tacked on. In my case, what I originally thought was going to be an easy senior year just became really shitty. At least I'll still graduate on time. I hope.

Today, I am a sad.
Don't you love when companies, politics, schools, etc make big changes that will improve everything and make thigns easier... when in reality they just make them 100% harder and more impossible to achieve!?

On a brighter note, my sister in law's water broke this morning and her and my brother are in hospital now. Will be Uncle John by the end of the day I beleive!

- Funeral Age
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 06-18-2014, 04:25 PM

My sister in law had her baby about an hour after I posted ^ that . Its a girl and has all the features of my brother

Went to the doctors today. They drew some blood (OMFG I GOT SO LIGHTHEADED AND FELT LIKE I WAS ABOUT TO PASS OUT!), gave me some antibiotics for possible bacterial infection (guess there is something going around here). Flagyl & Ciprofloxacin. Those are just a "just in case" so I guess I don't need to worry too much about them. But yeah, a couple other things I gotta give them and then have a follow up in two weeks to go over my tests.

- Funeral Age
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 06-19-2014, 10:32 AM
All of my life, I've been waiting for you...

Apartment hunting and eating a Whopper with cheese.
Pallbearer: 10/28
Emma Ruth Rundle: 11/4
Gazelle Twin: 11/17
Puce Mary: 12/11